Congrats Jack, 20K and still going strong.

VH-KDK

Well done, Jack!!  I’ve only just seen this thread - still, better late than never!  Love the pictures, and really love the comic strips.  Here’s to the next 20K.

Kev

2 minutes ago, Torchy821 said:

Well done, Jack!!  I’ve only just seen this thread - still, better late than never!  Love the pictures, and really love the comic strips.  Here’s to the next 20K.

Kev

Thanks Kev!  I very much appreciate your kind words.

1 minute ago, bvdboomen said:

Your greatest post for me are your comics. Keep them coming Jack! :)

Thank you!  That's very much appreciated.  I have several I'm working on, they take a while because I want them to be just right.  :)

3 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

20K+ posts is indeed an incredible achievement. You should take a dime for each, perhaps? Just joking. That the Orbx forum is such a nice place is, to a certain great extent, thanks to you.

Gosh Lars, thank you, I'm sitting here typing this and my face is red from embarrassment, it's so nice to hear this.  But everyone here is awesome, I love this place, no flame wars, no nasty stuff, just a bunch of people with one thing in common and all very nice and pleasant.  I can't think of a finer site on the internet.

Just now, farman said:

My most sincere congratulations for your achievemnt, Jack; and beautiful to see how many friends you can find here.

Thank you Fulvio, very nice to say, and I very much appreciate it.  I agree, I've made many nice friends from all over the world, it's really nice here.

Congratulations and well done Jack.

Thank you for all your positive comments so far in support of my bimbles.

To quote Leonardo da Vinci - 'For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return'.

1 minute ago, captainbluesky said:

Congratulations and well done Jack.

Thank you for all your positive comments so far in support of my bimbles.

To quote Leonardo da Vinci - 'For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return'.

Thank you Captain Blue Sky!  Very nice of you to say and yes, I love your bimbles and especially that word, even now as I typed it it gives me a little giggle which I find quite pleasing!

Absolutely agree with Mr. da Vinci, if only he could have flown, he would have loved it and we'd be in another galaxy by now, he would have advanced our technology by hundreds of years.

Archived