Orbx EU Netherlands TrueEarth Launch Trailer

1 hour ago, tmarshall said:

According to JV in another post...... "Yes it's coming to all those sims. FSX/P3D first, then AFS2, then XP11"; so this should be for FSX and P3D

Terry

Thanks for that, Terry. :)

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

It is the Afsliutdijk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afsluitdijk

I did a flight from nearby EHKD last year which is how I know.:D

One think I have just noticed is that the wonderful P3DV4 waves are missing.:huh::o:(:lol:

Thanks VH-KDK.

4 hours ago, Paul K said:

I don't post much here, but that video is extraordinary. Just to be certain - does it show Prepar3d or is it X-Plane ?  It looks too good for Prepar3d.

It's Prepar3D.  That's the great thing.  It looks so good in P3D.

Excellent Launch Video John, 

I did notice one thing though.   Will we be able to enjoy moving Vehicle traffic on TrueEarth?  I was looking for it in the shots be didn't see any.  

4 hours ago, FireRx said:

Excellent Launch Video John, 

I did notice one thing though.   Will we be able to enjoy moving Vehicle traffic on TrueEarth?  I was looking for it in the shots be didn't see any.  

If they use underlaying roads you will ...

13 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Will these TrueEarth packages only be available for P3D v4? I assume that 32bit versions of P3D would struggle to cope with all that detail without running into OOM problems.

I actually had the same thoughts. I would think that the 32-bit sims would struggle to cope with the number of autogen objects, and by that, rather quickly run into OOM issues...

Especially when coupled with a PMDG 737 and FT EHAM...

I can't wait for this! I'm like a ten year old kid who knows he will be getting a new bike for his birthday. (And I'm also like a 50 year old kid who will be getting new scenery for his flightsim :))

I must have watched the video atleast 20 times!

/Magnus

On 11/04/2018 at 6:08 AM, jerdoo said:

One of them was the request to showcase the scenery from a certain altitude as this is still a beta product and subject to changes and not finished

Thanks many time, I appreciate your feedback!

You did good like you always do.... just a little critique bro.

Ben

On 4/11/2018 at 1:55 PM, Christopher Low said:

Will these TrueEarth packages only be available for P3D v4? I assume that 32bit versions of P3D would struggle to cope with all that detail without running into OOM problems.

I would think they would be for FSX and 32 bit versions of P3D but it would be nice to know for sure.  I think you are right that there might be OOMs and stuff when using this in FSX and the 32 bit versions of P3D.

Thanks

Archived