Bill Womack

Geezer

Very nice to see him here.  I got my stuff transferred.  May I suggest Orbx add his Heron's Next to the list of free sceneries?

Edit-oops I just read that it won't happen.  The reason wasn't given and it doesn't make sense not to add it to Orbx.  Oh well. 

2 hours ago, Geezer said:

Very nice to see him here.  I got my stuff transferred.  May I suggest Orbx add his Heron's Next to the list of free sceneries?

Edit-oops I just read that it won't happen.  The reason wasn't given and it doesn't make sense not to add it to Orbx.  Oh well. 

Where did you read that it won't happen? Asking for a friend. ;-)

Really happy to see you back Bill. I joined your iBlueYonder site in the early days. I have your freeware Heron’s Nest, I purchased Nantucket a while back and have always enjoyed your superb work. ORBX have the return of a master.

Best wishes,

Roger

18 hours ago, Bill Womack said:

Where did you read that it won't happen? Asking for a friend. ;-)

Welcome back Bill. Rather spookily, I was only thinking of you the other day and wondering if you were still building sceneries.

8 hours ago, Bill Womack said:

It's an evolving situation. It might happen, but I can't commit to a time frame just yet.

Well of course it's not a huge deal.  I have the downloaded copy but having it with Ortbx would make things a bit more convenient.  And I don't understand what the problem is in adding it here.  Seems like a no-brainer.

Archived