MacRobertson Air Race leg 13

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots from your flight Jack i really enjoyed you flight and you set of screen shots  you are clocking the miles up on your McRoberson  air race you are on leg 13

how many are there regards EMM

Thanks Stewart, there's nine more legs. I have two more ready to post but have things to do right now.  But yeah, nice more to actually fly and I'll be in Melbourne.

1 hour ago, dolf8857 said:

Great set Jack!

Thanks Dolf!

33 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Keep on keepin' on Jack! Some more wonderful shots on your race in the book. 

Thank you Landon.

3 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack! :). I have never visited Rangoon, but I have been to Bangkok many times. An amazing place to visit.

Thanks Paul.  Never been to that part of the world but would love to go there sometime.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul.  Never been to that part of the world but would love to go there sometime.

I went there a lot on business Jack. Never stayed in the tourist areas. But travelled around a bit in all weathers. Usually hot and humid, but sometimes a monsoon which was very wet!

1 hour ago, paulb said:

I went there a lot on business Jack. Never stayed in the tourist areas. But travelled around a bit in all weathers. Usually hot and humid, but sometimes a monsoon which was very wet!

Sounds like summers here! :wacko:

Great flight and - again - a brilliant depiction of the weather & mountains. I am not totally enthusiasted with the vectors... and don´t mention the texture details.

Unfortunately Bangkok is amongst the greatest gaps in plain FSX and P3D, as the current airport (VTBS) was opened after 2006 and needs to be added by 3rd party.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great flight and - again - a brilliant depiction of the weather & mountains. I am not totally enthusiasted with the vectors... and don´t mention the texture details.

Unfortunately Bangkok is amongst the greatest gaps in plain FSX and P3D, as the current airport (VTBS) was opened after 2006 and needs to be added by 3rd party.

Thanks Gerold!  Hopefully someday Orbx will make a region for this area?

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Gerold!  Hopefully someday Orbx will make a region for this area?

I would be so glad with having OpenLC working here at least. Not dreaming of something like the PNG packages...

Beautiful images Jack and some wonderful mountains you flew over.

Some familiar views coming into land too!

I have always liked VTBD as you can take some good photos from the terminal but VTBS is impossible.

17 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I would be so glad with having OpenLC working here at least. Not dreaming of something like the PNG packages...

I agree Gerold, hopefully someday.

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Jack and some wonderful mountains you flew over.

Some familiar views coming into land too!

I have always liked VTBD as you can take some good photos from the terminal but VTBS is impossible.

Thanks Martyn, I thought you'd like these.

25 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set these Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks you Iain!

Archived