Hiya, have you tried the ACG Packages for both RAF Marham and IWM Duxford. They show all the sites especially at Duxford and you can even enalble the airshow setting and fly for the clouds in the beautiful bird you have there, Plus if you combined it with, I have forgotten the name of the package you can do a formation circuit of Duxford with Sally B aka Memphis Belle. Some screen shots of that would be lovely.

4 minutes ago, Paul Rose said:

Hiya, have you tried the ACG Packages for both RAF Marham and IWM Duxford. They show all the sites especially at Duxford and you can even enalble the airshow setting and fly for the clouds in the beautiful bird you have there, Plus if you combined it with, I have forgotten the name of the package you can do a formation circuit of Duxford with Sally B aka Memphis Belle. Some screen shots of that would be lovely.

Thanks Paul I have  the aircraft in v4 and I will se if it works I am pleased you liked my shots of the B17 that ACG Packages is' it freeware  I will let you know if it works in v4 regards EMM

it does indeed work in V4 i use it all the time with the Aeroplane Heaven Hawker Typhoon. The only issues with the ACG packages in v4 is the MAIW models at Marham don't work properly however the models at Duxford that are run from the AI Pack work perfectly. Its lovely to see the old DH89 Dragon Rapide doing circuits and bumps

3 minutes ago, Paul Rose said:

it does indeed work in V4 i use it all the time with the Aeroplane Heaven Hawker Typhoon. The only issues with the ACG packages in v4 is the MAIW models at Marham don't work properly however the models at Duxford that are run from the AI Pack work perfectly. Its lovely to see the old DH89 Dragon Rapide doing circuits and bumps

Thanks Paul well I am up in the air with the B17 in v4.2 no problems at the moment the airports you said are they free regards EMM

Absolutely free sir, you can get them at the MAIW website goto https://militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/file-library select Official ACG Scenery, you will need to register - assuming you haven't already. You can also add traffic like Tornados at Marham etc but whilst it works in a convoluted way the models don't disply right in v4.2 YET!!! they will get there i am sure. I have to say there is nothing like Taxiing in to Duxford on Airshow day with VR - Makes you want to pop the canopy and wave lol

2 minutes ago, Paul Rose said:

Absolutely free sir, you can get them at the MAIW website goto https://militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/file-library select Official ACG Scenery, you will need to register - assuming you haven't already. You can also add traffic like Tornados at Marham etc but whilst it works in a convoluted way the models don't disply right in v4.2 YET!!! they will get there i am sure. I have to say there is nothing like Taxiing in to Duxford on Airshow day with VR - Makes you want to pop the canopy and wave lol

Thanks Paul I will get later and thanks for all your help regards EMM

8 minutes ago, farman said:

I always liked the Fortress; yes, I'm flying without any single issue in P3D v4.2, and grateful to AH in their last version with the "G" too.

Thanks Fulvio I am on p3dv4.2 now with the B17 like you  say no problems and I am pleased you liked my set of shots regards EMM

14 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very cool Stewart!  You could recreate some WWII flights with it.  And I loved Duxford Air Museum, I have a lot of photos of the planes there hanging on my walls.

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of shots I have been to Duxford a few times I would like to go when there is a airday regards EMM

Archived