Just Visiting p3dv4 a Hawker Typhoon went from Cannes France to Genoa along the coast and over mountains landed Genoa and went off again just wanted  to try

in p3dv4.2 and it worked put into fsx and then put in simobjects in p3dv4.2   .

This is with p3dv4.2 and pta and Adams preset and started at Dawn in the spring i hope you enjoy my flight i even went inverted regards EMM

6JJ5LHA.jpg

Kga9MIp.jpg

i wonder if that is Jack or Martyn or John in that yellow and Blue light aircraft 

mz96P94.jpg

5r8fO0N.jpg

WsT4n2v.jpg

Nice airport

ON72Eas.jpg

tfZN2qO.jpg

dNsSLrM.jpg

For Jack

pfYLfRP.jpg

ii0m6y2.jpg

Q8pijti.jpg

dJyprOb.jpg

SlV2mrI.jpg

N4YVe8m.jpg

B4MUn3q.jpg

8wynAKJ.jpg

jq0Dg2j.jpg

bd4fV9l.jpg

jzacS1t.jpg

k1NUdy0.jpg

dDShnUd.jpg

sYNPcaJ.jpg

aLmqq61.jpg

3kJgbod.jpg

q8llP3a.jpg

lwYcIlX.jpg

HmhV0nU.jpg

KMg59zB.jpg

qggayhu.jpg

Thanks for looking and i hope you have enjoyed my set of shots and my flight regards EMM

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Wonderful set Stewart, and that Typhoon is looking right dandy! Nice job on the inversion ;)

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my flight with the Typhoon i went on to just flight and see that this aircraft had been updated for v4 but the installer only said fsx or p3d

i have removed it and going to install it properly before i just put in from fsx in simobjects in p3d regards EMM

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent shots Stewart!  All three of us were in that plane! B)  And your inverted shot was spot on perfect, loved them all.  Great scenery too.

Thanks Jack so all 3 of you where in the plane we cold of had a beer or 2  i am pleased you liked my aircraft and my shots regards EMM

A wonderful plane Stewart and good to see it working in V4.2.

Some excellent Mediterranean views from up high too.

Did I see some aerobatics there?:)

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack so all 3 of you where in the plane we cold of had a beer or 2  i am pleased you liked my aircraft and my shots regards EMM

Sorry EMM but we had already drank the beer waiting for you to come and join us.:(

Jack was driving the plane as he was too drunk to sing!:lol:

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Sorry EMM but we had already drank the beer waiting for you to come and join us.:(

Never too drunk to sing, I'm absotively posilutely not under the affluence of inkahol! :wacko:

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Martyn i am pleased you liked the aircraft and my shots that is not nice you drinking all the beer never mind next time and what would happen if we all go to gever we would have a big party not mutch flying  regards EMM  

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well Martyn if Jack was singing we could get some ear plugs and we would not hear the noise regards EMM

6 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

I wondered what the noise was it was Jacks singing  regards EMM

:lol:

6 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Well Martyn if Jack was singing we could get some ear plugs and we would not hear the noise regards EMM

:lol:

2 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Well Jack I would not be any better you would need ear plugs if I was to sing did you see my Bi7 shots Jack regards EMM

:lol:  I dunno Steart, I couldn't hold a tune in a bucket!  No, did I miss it?  I'm fixin' to look at the latest shots now.

Archived