Looking for people living in Alaska

Marcus Nyberg

Hey,

As you may know we are working on a few airports/airfields in Alaska.

I'm in need of more reference photos of the airports.

We are also interested in photos from other spots in Alaska.

If you have airport access / photos from these primarily:

- Barrow

- Kivalina

- Kotzebue

We would be very interested to get in touch.

Also Unalakleet, Bethel, Deadhorse are of interest, and to be honest any airport & airstrip in Alaska might be of interest to me at some point so if you have access or photos to/of airports in Alaska, please get in touch.

You can send me a direct message or leave a comment with your prefered way of getting in touch and I'll get in contact soon.

Regards,

Marcus Nyberg

Marcus, 

I have friends that live in Alaska for the summer.  They might know someone, I'll ask.

On another note if you contacted the town/city Chamber of Commerce or City Hall someone there might be very interested in getting photos for you to promote the town.  Tourism is a big source of income up there and that option might pay off if the town could showcase their airport and draw interest of possible visitors.

1 hour ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Marcus, 

I have friends that live in Alaska for the summer.  They might know someone, I'll ask.

On another note if you contacted the town/city Chamber of Commerce or City Hall someone there might be very interested in getting photos for you to promote the town.  Tourism is a big source of income up there and that option might pay off if the town could showcase their airport and draw interest of possible visitors.

Thanks Rob, and I'll try contacting the towns and see if they would be able to help out.

Greetings Marcus,

I hope that you find the ideal people who can help you in the development of your projects.

I only ask as a special favor, don't forget Kodiak ( PADQ ) is a wonderful and magical place.

Best wishes 

1 hour ago, ftxpolo said:

Greetings Marcus,

I hope that you find the ideal people who can help you in the development of your projects.

I only ask as a special favor, don't forget Kodiak ( PADQ ) is a wonderful and magical place.

Best wishes 

I agree!

Greg

Marcus:

This may not be as detailed a resource as you are looking for, but I have found a lot of area detail by looking up aircraft landing videos on YouTube and Google. In addition, Barrow, Unalaska, Adak, and others have video "walk-though" tours of the city. These videos give you a real sense of the place. 

Try looking up aircraft landing at.......

Bush plane landing and takeoff at......

Alaska bush strips

and from these just follow the leads that arise.

Good luck in your endeavor!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-01-12 at 10:02 PM, Rodger Pettichord said:

Marcus:

This may not be as detailed a resource as you are looking for, but I have found a lot of area detail by looking up aircraft landing videos on YouTube and Google. In addition, Barrow, Unalaska, Adak, and others have video "walk-though" tours of the city. These videos give you a real sense of the place. 

Try looking up aircraft landing at.......

Bush plane landing and takeoff at......

Alaska bush strips

and from these just follow the leads that arise.

Good luck in your endeavor!

Thank you, I've seen some of those videos, great help for sure.

Hello Marcus.

Coming from the bottom of the planet I'm afraid I cannot help you with your endeavour to gather info from on top of the planet even though my bucket list has that wonderful Country on top to visit.

I just want to say all the very best and hope your advertising works to your satisfaction and one day your work will grace my screen.

Regards,

Jim.

Archived