Please do not tell Martyn part 1

Please do not tell Martyn for I have got a  surprise for him I have loaded  a snow machine and going to surprise Martyn when he wakes up Christmas morning there will be a load

of snow in his garden and around his house I am just looing forward to seeing him when he opens his curtains and sees loads of snow has been dumped he will tell his wife and she will say

you are dreaming and she gets up to look and she says you are right Martyn and he says it that lot from orbx  forum they have done this .

this is with p3dv4.1 and envshade  and pta  the flight is from Sydney to Melbourne and then by van to martyns for early Christmas  morning     I hope you enjoy regards stewart .

WbvpwvM.jpg

got the snow machine on board and ready for the off

xA2au7a.jpg

off we go

KQCzzug.jpg

on my way now

ViZubKU.jpg

area of Sydney

lrq1mxe.jpg

ODjvl5v.jpg

Wollongong

6nxOfer.jpg

port kembla

FNPEzOa.jpg

bomaderry

IHSvLTz.jpg

kj8ueKL.jpg

r7lSN1Q.jpg

5NUsJKL.jpg

Ud2y3me.jpg

EUYsBnF.jpg

4Z74yfc.jpg

OUMkVjL.jpg

Bvdp1m5.jpg

W3PvDK6.jpg

HwkiUuB.jpg

enTaXsI.jpg

Uo36wpP.jpg

Thanks Stewart, what a wonderful set of images from down under.

This obviously explains why the Mooroopna weather forecast for Christmas morning is for snow showers, heavy in some places.:huh:

All I ask of you is to be careful not to bury my pet Polar Bear and flock of Penguins when you dump the snow. You will see them in my back garden when you fly over. Maybe you could bring some Herrings too to feed the Penguins. The bear is partial to fresh seal but that would be asking for too much:o

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

This obviously explains why the Mooroopna weather forecast for Christmas morning is for snow showers, heavy in some places.:huh:

All I ask of you is to be careful not to bury my pet Polar Bear and flock of Penguins when you dump the snow. You will see them in my back garden when you fly over. Maybe you could bring some Herrings too to feed the Penguins. The bear is partial to fresh seal but that would be asking for too much:o

:lol::lol::lol: Martyn your sense of humor is amazing to me! 

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Martyn I am pleased you liked my set of shots I will go to the herrings do not know about the seal meat Jack could not stop laughing when he read it

we do have fun on the site going to watch tv  till 9.00 pm regards stewart  

32 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Mr. Snowman, did you really buy snow in Sydney? They have the highest prices of the entire continent there!

That is no surprise in Rip Off Central, we pay through the nose for everything over here.:lol:

With it being Christmas the price for snow has doubled but I hear the Affiliated Union of Snowmakers are threatening strike action for more pay and better working conditions. :o

They do this every Christmas.:(

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

That is no surprise in Rip Off Central, we pay through the nose for everything over here.:lol:

With it being Christmas the price for snow has doubled but I hear the Affiliated Union of Snowmakers are threatening strike action for more pay and better working conditions. :o

Even more fascinating is the philosophy of this australian scenery designing company, I forgot their name. They reduced their prices by 45% this December, could you believe it?

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Do you have to pay for each flake or by the kilo  they should offer them more money  for they do a good job it will properly be a  blanket covering and that allwhite regards stewart 

18 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Do you have to pay for each flake or by the kilo  they should offer them more money  for they do a good job it will properly be a  blanket covering and that allwhite regards stewart 

It is by the kilo Stewart and the Unions main concern is the heat in the factory. They want the temperature to be at least 75°F as they find it too cold to work in!:wacko:

22 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Even more fascinating is the philosophy of this australian scenery designing company, I forgot their name. They reduced their prices by 45% this December, could you believe it?

Very true Gerold, I remembered that as I was opening a letter from the electric company letting me know their charges were going up another 10% in January earlier this week. :huh:

I should be grateful as last years rise was a mere 20%. Just a shame we have no natural resources here in Oz.:rolleyes:

14 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Very true Gerold, I remembered that as I was opening a letter from the electric company letting me know their charges were going up another 10% in January earlier this week. :huh:

I should be grateful as last years rise was a mere 20%. Just a shame we have no natural resources here in Oz.:rolleyes:

I can have plenty of wind regards stewart

Archived