Bye, bye Anchorage heading south

flyingleaf

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful image Karl.:)

Any chance of a bigger plane so we can have more snow!;)

Tell me what time you are coming and I will be waiting outside in my budgie smugglers.:lol:

Just one more thing to say, "DON'T LOOK ETHEL.":ph34r:

Thanks Martyn. Yep I ordered that big russian mega plane. She'll put half of Australia in a raging blizzard.:angry::D

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Ok Jack I am coming get your shovels ready.:D

We haven't had snow for seven years.  I don't believe in glo-bull warming but it sure would be nice to have some snow.  I grew up in it and I'm so sick of 100F and 90+ humidity every day for nine months out of the year.  For the last three years we didn't even have a winter, I had flowers all year long.  I hate it.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

We haven't had snow for seven years.  I don't believe in glo-bull warming but it sure would be nice to have some snow.  I grew up in it and I'm so sick of 100F and 90+ humidity every day for nine months out of the year.  For the last three years we didn't even have a winter, I had flowers all year long.  I hate it.

We've had our first snowfall to weeks ago. 4", temp. 32F looks nice but I can do without it this early. But I do hope we'll have it for Christmas:). Sorry about your weather I do know how that feels I lived in Chicago for a while and the summers are brutal.

12 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

We've had our first snowfall to weeks ago. 4", temp. 32F looks nice but I can do without it this early. But I do hope we'll have it for Christmas:). Sorry about your weather I do know how that feels I lived in Chicago for a while and the summers are brutal.

Thanks Karl, yeah, two seasons, insanely hot, and slightly less hot, and always humid.  Wish I could move back to Idaho.

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hey Karl, divert to Atlanta, we haven't had snow in a dog's age, I would love some! :)

Jack you know better than that because ..... That dog won't hunt . :unsure::rolleyes::D:lol:

Cheers

John

Archived