Throw the dart.

VH-KDK

One of those flights with a German airport picked at random.

EDDG Munster Osnabruck was the airport that came up.

1.om1.jpg

I like the DH.89 and there was nothing random about it's choice.

2.om2.jpg

Going to fly south, here is the Dortmund- Ems Canal.

3.om3.jpg

The Hafen district of Münster

4.om4.jpg

Still over Münster at Aaseestadt with Aasee on the Rapide's nose.

5.om5.jpg

Cloe to Albachten is the junction of the A1 and A43 Autobahns.

6.om6.jpg

Over the Canal again with Senden in the distance.

7.om7.jpg

Following the A1 towards Stockum.

8.om8.jpg

Power station at Stockum.

9.om9.jpg

The coal fired power plant at Bergkarmen and the Datten Hann Canal

10.om10.jpg

Lünen Power Plant.

With Orbx covering the world now , I have thought about getting a world map . And like your title says : Throw the Dart . However I better practice first or I could end up in the Indian Ocean :):rolleyes::o:(:lol:

Cheers

John

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, paulb said:

Excellent Martyn! Great detail and narrative! :)

I really like the DH.89 but did wonder if you were flying a Delta Dagger when I saw the title............. ;):D

Cheers Paul, well you really threw me when your Delta Dart and Dagger posts cam up.:huh:

So much that I forgot to respond to the comments you have all made.:o

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:24 AM, stewart1 said:

looking  super  Marty enjoyed you set of shots and you commentary along your trip and I must say I liked coming along for the ride regards stewart 

You are most welcome, and happy to have you as a passenger any time.:)

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:12 AM, BradB said:

With Orbx covering the world now , I have thought about getting a world map . And like your title says : Throw the Dart . However I better practice first or I could end up in the Indian Ocean :):rolleyes::o:(:lol:

Cheers

John

Cheers John and if you end up in the Indian Ocean don't forget to look out for MH370. It would be so nice to give all those poor people some closure:(

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:34 AM, Stillwater said:

Great shots, low & slow as we like it. And the weather is unfortunately totally realistic.

I had been to Münster, Osnabrück and Lünen 6 days ago, if I knew you would be randomly flying down there I would have taken some pictures to compare :(...

Thank you Gerold. It would have been great to have seen some RL photos.:)

Unfortunately my system requires you to get a crystal ball as not even I know where I am flying next.:huh:

I think you will find them on offer at Amazon!:P

I was thinking of selling them myself but I could not see any future in it!:wacko::blink::lol:

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:13 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Another wonderful tour Martyn!  I loved it, and I too thought you were going to be flying a dart, I see a lot of guys posting about darts the morning, working my way through the screenshots.

Thank you Jack, I think I have started something good here looking at Pauls beautiful posts.B)

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thank you Gerold. It would have been great to have seen some RL photos.:)

Unfortunately my system requires you to get a crystal ball as not even I know where I am flying next.:huh:

I think you will find them on offer at Amazon!:P

I was thinking of selling them myself but I could not see any future in it!:wacko::blink::lol:

That means we need to take pictures whereever we are, in order to add RL to your shots.

Quite a challenge, but this community appears to be the only one that could face this... ;)

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

That means we need to take pictures whereever we are, in order to add RL to your shots.

Quite a challenge, but this community appears to be the only one that could face this... ;)

Yes Gerold, you had better start snapping as I need to fly this afternoon!:)

Archived