Still touring NCA

Jack Sawyer

That is uncanny Jack as I was only thinking last night that I hadn't seen Limberlost on the forum for yonks.:ph34r::ph34r::o

Beautiful series of views from there .

Fifth one from the end is magnificent with the scenery.

Didn't HF teach you to fly over a parked airliner before landing?:unsure:

Now you have to teach him to fly inverted and under bridges.:o:lol:

2 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow once again super shots Jack. What amazing detail. Cool plane.:)

Thanks Karl, yeah, I love the dirty yellow, and this airport has amazing detail.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

That is uncanny Jack as I was only thinking last night that I hadn't seen Limberlost on the forum for yonks.:ph34r::ph34r::o

Beautiful series of views from there .

Fifth one from the end is magnificent with the scenery.

Didn't HF teach you to fly over a parked airliner before landing?:unsure:

Now you have to teach him to fly inverted and under bridges.:o:lol:

Great minds think alike Martyn!  :lol:  I already did teach him, but he said if he flew like I did the FAA would pull his license! :lol:

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Par Excellance Jack ole boy, very nice indeed, keep it up! :)

Thanks much Roger, thank you!

1 hour ago, magic1 said:

Very Nice Jack - Limberlost is a tricky air field 

Thanks Magic, don't think I've landed there but it's a wicked takeoff!

14 minutes ago, BradB said:

Start the engines Jack

Brilliant John!  I LOVED that movie.  And I also hate snakes.  I see Copperheads on the trails and they're very poisonous.  Georgia has the most (six) poisonous snakes in all 50 states.  Go figure.  

8 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Brilliant John!  I LOVED that movie.  And I also hate snakes.  I see Copperheads on the trails and they're very poisonous.  Georgia has the most (six) poisonous snakes in all 50 states.  Go figure.  

Loved the movie and I love snakes, we have some of the most poisonous snakes in the world here in Oz!:P

No walking through the long grass now that the weather is warming up.:D

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Loved the movie and I love snakes, we have some of the most poisonous snakes in the world here in Oz!:P

No walking through the long grass now that the weather is warming up.:D

Yeah, in Oz everything is poisonous, I've seen YT's on it, I mean even ants?  I don't know ya'll cope with so much poisonous stuff.  I saw that the Great Whites even have lasers! :o

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yeah, in Oz everything is poisonous, I've seen YT's on it, I mean even ants?  I don't know ya'll cope with so much poisonous stuff.  I saw that the Great Whites even have lasers! :o

Bull Ants pack a real punch like having a red hot needle stuck in you. One place we lived we went picking wild asparagus next to the irrigation channel. Naturally the best patch was on a Bull Ant's nest. We learned to be in and out of that patch very quickly! 555

Before the strict gun control the Great Whites had sawn off shot guns, you don't mess with those Great Whites.:o:ph34r::lol:

Now they indeed have lasers, that's evolution for you.:huh:

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Bull Ants pack a real punch like having a red hot needle stuck in you. One place we lived we went picking wild asparagus next to the irrigation channel. Naturally the best patch was on a Bull Ant's nest. We learned to be in and out of that patch very quickly! 555

Before the strict gun control the Great Whites had sawn off shot guns, you don't mess with those Great Whites.:o:ph34r::lol:

Now they indeed have lasers, that's evolution for you.:huh:

Wow!  Unreal, I'd still love to visit.

Archived