Pula Aerobatic Moth

VH-KDK

Getting Airborne in the Pula Aerobatic Moth, G-APAM!

1.pm1.jpg

Taking off from Pula.

2.pm2.jpg

3.pm3.jpg

Time to try a loop.

4.pm4.jpg

5.pm5.jpg

6.pm6.jpg

7.pm7.jpg

That went well and now for a roll.

8.pm8.jpg

9.pm9.jpg

10.pm10.jpg

11.pm11.jpg

12.pm12.jpg

Very pleased with that too, love the Tiger Moth and this scenery. Looks like the power is out at the airport, a bit of a black out!

Hope you enjoyed the antics.

Super set of screen shots Martyn I must of put you in a good mood having  a Blue tiger moth in my shots and you went inverted and a fantastic bit of flying

like I always say it that Jacks fault he has teached  very bad habits  and also John likes Blue it is his favourite  colour regards stewart  

42 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Super set of screen shots Martyn I must of put you in a good mood having  a Blue tiger moth in my shots and you went inverted and a fantastic bit of flying

like I always say it that Jacks fault he has teached  very bad habits  and also John likes Blue it is his favourite  colour regards stewart  

:lol:

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Brilliant flying skills Martyn!  I loved them all.  I imagine a TM could do that back then but it must have been slow.  What a way to fly in those old days huh?

Cheers Jack and thanks for the inspiration. Those were the days for flying all right. I had the chance to fly on a TM at a local show a few years ago but I was not keen on the oils stains on the engine cover so I stayed on the ground. I must do it one day as I imagine the open cockpit is pure magic.:)

13 hours ago, Stillwater said:

And now have someone standing on the wings. Maybe the painter who is just about to change the Moth into yellow.

Crazy what those guys did in the 1920s.

There is me thinking those were large beetles flying past me during those aerobatics.:o

Didn't realise there was someone scared on the upper deck, glad I didn't yawn.:ph34r:

15 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks for that Stewart, I now have several blue Moths in my collection.:)

We must blame Jack for all our  reckless behaviour now, but where would we be without him.:o:huh::lol:

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Jack and thanks for the inspiration. Those were the days for flying all right. I had the chance to fly on a TM at a local show a few years ago but I was not keen on the oils stains on the engine cover so I stayed on the ground. I must do it one day as I imagine the open cockpit is pure magic.:)

Open cockpits are extremely fun, you get the air flying past you and an amazing view.  If you ever get the chance do it. :)

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Open cockpits are extremely fun, you get the air flying past you and an amazing view.  If you ever get the chance do it. :)

Have the fan trained on you when flying Jack, it adds to the realism.555:lol:

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Probably saner? :lol::P

Who wants to be sane?:o

Who IS sane!:o:o

Archived