S43 to W16 in OF2 beta

Jack Sawyer

Still looking good.  Maxed out sliders and all Orbx.  Harvey Field to Monroe Firstair.

I just flew in one session from S43 to W16 to 1S2 to 3W5 to KBVS. But I'm only posting airport  to airport in separate posts so there's not so many in one set.

Really loving OF2, thanks to all you Orbx guys for all the great work you've done.

QLOUY2d.jpg

LmPekVz.jpg

WkRKPbg.jpg

sa2MNr5.jpg

I had to look, but the detail of this house is great and I love the pool.

fX9p7Qt.jpg

M7DYbcH.jpg

479PLO7.jpg

wwUaD4F.jpg

3vVPnux.jpg

T0nZ2C6.jpg

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Wonderful shots Jack are you using the Natural Dayz preset ? .

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I'm using all this, ASCA "Discovery" for cloud textures, AS4 for weather, REX TD HD for ground textures at default airports and just REX's sky colors, 5-6-5, and PTA is Matt Davie's which I modified.

A smashing set with great detail Jack! I like it! :) 

I too am giving Matt Davies preset 1.3 a trial. I used it in my Kern Valley post. I have yet to find a preset (or construct one) that I like in all times of day/seasons/cloud cover and locations :unsure:.

7 hours ago, paulb said:

A smashing set with great detail Jack! I like it! :) 

I too am giving Matt Davies preset 1.3 a trial. I used it in my Kern Valley post. I have yet to find a preset (or construct one) that I like in all times of day/seasons/cloud cover and locations :unsure:.

Thanks Paul, I think I'll stay with this one I modified for a while, so far it looks good to me.  I like the mathematical formula he used for water.  It appears to me (and I may be wrong) that he wrote it in such a way that at ground level the water looks light gray but as you climb it gets bluer.  I like that transition.

40 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul, I think I'll stay with this one I modified for a while, so far it looks good to me.  I like the mathematical formula he used for water.  It appears to me (and I may be wrong) that he wrote it in such a way that at ground level the water looks light gray but as you climb it gets bluer.  I like that transition.

It looks great Jack! :). I must stop playing with mine! :lol:

1 hour ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi Jack i like your setting and colors  very nice

You can run with Avatar for visiting .. an idea ! :)

Patrick

Thanks Patrick!  I can never control that guy because I think I have his assignments assigned to other things like views.

Archived