717 from Cardiff

paulb

38 minutes ago, paulb said:

Thank you Fulvio. The 717 is from TFDi Design. :)

Thanks Paul, in the meantime I found it. If I'm not wrong, it should be updated to v4, correct? And this TFDi is the "Rain on thee glass" developer; is this 717 already fitted with this wonder? And, last but not least, what's your opinion about this airplane? is it worth the 60 € they're asking for?

29 minutes ago, farman said:

Thanks Paul, in the meantime I found it. If I'm not wrong, it should be updated to v4, correct? And this TFDi is the "Rain on thee glass" developer; is this 717 already fitted with this wonder? And, last but not least, what's your opinion about this airplane? is it worth the 60 € they're asking for?

Hi Fulvio,

Well the payware version (which I only purchased last night) is not v4 just yet. So I downloaded the Beta instead for now. That is fine in v4.

No glass rain effects yet, but they are planned for v4. My initial impressions - and bear in mind I have very little experience of it yet - are very favourable. I certainly like it very much. I would probably put it in the same ballpark as the Aerosoft CRJ. I think that is price is very fair.

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Hi Fulvio,

Well the payware version (which I only purchased last night) is not v4 just yet. So I downloaded the Beta instead for now. That is fine in v4.

No glass rain effects yet, but they are planned for v4. My initial impressions - and bear in mind I have very little experience of it yet - are very favourable. I certainly like it very much. I would probably put it in the same ballpark as the Aerosoft CRJ. I think that is price is very fair.

Thanks, Paul :)

13 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Paul and not a bad looking plane.:)

Thank you Martyn! :). I rather like these smaller rear engine jetliners. With P3Dv4, I can at least start using them again without worrying too much about OOMs! ;):lol:

3 hours ago, farman said:

I'd like to know your opinion too Paul as I was this close to buying it.

Also, some marvelous shots, I always love flying around Wales and the last two are my faves.

37 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'd like to know your opinion too Paul as I was this close to buying it.

Also, some marvelous shots, I always love flying around Wales and the last two are my faves.

Thanks Jack! :). Glad that you liked the shots.

Well it's very early days yet as I only bought it last night. But initial impressions are very favourable. It looks like a huge amount of work has gone into it.

9 minutes ago, paulb said:

Thanks Jack! :). Glad that you liked the shots.

Well it's very early days yet as I only bought it last night. But initial impressions are very favourable. It looks like a huge amount of work has gone into it.

Please keep me posted because this would be a good fit with the PMDG birds.  Thanks Paul!

Archived