Testing out new plane

Jack Sawyer

MV 310 - Like it a lot, has both the GTN's in it and flys really well.  Some in Florida and around Boston.

Please be warned, some are yellow and there are two inverted (just to test the capabilities).

XcrNQVP.jpg

dMuQ4F5.jpg

n2E167v.jpg

eZDzhoO.jpg

DfGnlJa.jpg

Waeamiw.jpg

tbhhRbJ.jpg

cixZcb5.jpg

DDkyggx.jpg

e5KHC1N.jpg

XLxgEGq.jpg

8 minutes ago, Eberhard Haberkorn said:

Lovely looking shots! Great little aircraft.

Thanks Ebo!  Glad you liked them.

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Small world , I just bought the Alabeo 310 last night . That yellow livery will fit you like a glove Jack . B):D

Cheers

John

Hi John, I have the Alabeo version but for the life of me I can't get the GTN to work in it so I uninstalled it and got the MilViz version.  Yes, when I saw that yellow on their site I had to grab it.  

Great shots Jack and I like the 310, beautiful plane.

I hope that the developers out there have cottoned on to your colour preference. If they always include a yellow livery they will be guaranteed of at least one sale!

17 hours ago, BradB said:

Small world , I just bought the Alabeo 310 last night . That yellow livery will fit you like a glove Jack . B):D

Cheers

John

Funny you should say that John, I just installed the Milviz update last night. Today I installed AU so you can guess where I will be flying tonight and in what plane;)

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great shots Jack and I like the 310, beautiful plane.

I hope that the developers out there have cottoned on to your colour preference. If they always include a yellow livery they will be guaranteed of at least one sale!

Funny you should say that John, I just installed the Milviz update last night. Today I installed AU so you can guess where I will be flying tonight and in what plane;)

:lol:  I wonder Martyn.  You know I'd be as attracted to them like ants at a picnic.

1 minute ago, tmarshall said:

Hmmm...... maybe it's just me, but I'm sensing a bit of a pattern with the yellow paint and inverted flight.... :P

Hows the Milviz 310 perform Jack? I'm looking for a quality twin

Oops, you got me pegged perfectly T!  This plane is outstanding, and since it's a piston and not a turbine it responds very fast to throttle movement.  It's nimble and behaves very well.  I'd recommend it.

I was just looking at it on youtube....shows glass cockpit.... does it have steam gauge option too?

I've never had Milviz before, I'm assuming they're better than Carenado/Alabeo but as good as A2A..... fair assumption?

I'm looking for a good GA piston twin; 310 fits the bill, as does a B58 or Navajo

Terry

1 minute ago, tmarshall said:

I was just looking at it on youtube....shows glass cockpit.... does it have steam gauge option too?

I've never had Milviz before, I'm assuming they're better than Carenado/Alabeo but as good as A2A..... fair assumption?

I'm looking for a good GA piston twin; 310 fits the bill, as does a B58 or Navajo

Terry

Hi Terry, I flew the steam gauge version.  You know, I'm not sure about the G1000, I think there's an option in the MV control panel.  In my opinion they're a step above the Carenados and slightly below A2A, a nice fit in the middle.

Thanks Jack, I'll hold off buying it for a couple of days so you can have a play, and report any issues; hopefully its all good..... I'm trying to avoid the Carenados if I can because I have a few and I find that half the buttons don't work, and those that do....the click areas are all over the place...... keep me posted :) 

Just now, tmarshall said:

Thanks Jack, I'll hold off buying it for a couple of days so you can have a play, and report any issues; hopefully its all good..... I'm trying to avoid the Carenados if I can because I have a few and I find that half the buttons don't work, and those that do....the click areas are all over the place...... keep me posted :) 

Hi Terry, I flew it extensively and have found no problems.  A few buttons are inop but it's not study level like PMDG or A2A which is what I really like but neither of them make a light twin.  I agree with you assessment though.

3 hours ago, missleman01 said:

A nice twin! Now that's something im missing...

Thanks missleman!  Me too, I needed a good light twin and this works perfectly.

1 hour ago, adambar said:

Wonderful set of captures Jack! :)

Thanks again Adam!

Archived