日本

Mark Abdey

Lovely set of shots, Mark. Love the tone, particularly in the first one.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

私はそれが韓国だと思った(I thought it was Korea)

I assumed it was Cornwall <grin>. First time I drove over the Tamar, about 3 miles in, there was a barn with "English go home" painted in 10 foot letters. That's funny, I thought, didn't realise I'd actually left England. (Oh, and welcome back - good trip?)

7 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Lovely set of shots, Mark. Love the tone, particularly in the first one.

I assumed it was Cornwall <grin>. First time I drove over the Tamar, about 3 miles in, there was a barn with "English go home" painted in 10 foot letters. That's funny, I thought, didn't realise I'd actually left England. (Oh, and welcome back - good trip?)

Andy, I didn't know the Cornish could write! Things are looking up for them.:o:huh::lol:

2 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

Yeah, well I had to 'Google' it... Japanese is a foreign language to me too :lol:  

Whenever I think of Japan I now think of Fukushima.  Terrible thing that.  But it's a beautiful country.  I might fly a small plane all around it soon.  Never did that in the sim.

I wonder if Orbx will ever create a Japan land class or airports there?

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Whenever I think of Japan I now think of Fukushima.  Terrible thing that.

Indeed Jack and that terrible tsunami, which was the cause of that plants disaster... A friend of ours has a good friend from that area its still and ongoing catastrophe, even if its off our news; a very sad and worrying state of affairs...

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Hijō ni genjitsu-tekina shottomāku. 

Kanpai 

That seems to defeat all attempts at translation John :ph34r:

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots. I thought it said you're flying a Cornish hen. I guess my mistake.:D

Cheers... that's my next flight :lol:

Archived