BT67 - Bell Geospace - St. Helens

jury42

Excellent Jury!  I love the video too, and yesterday with your other links I really enjoyed watching how they rebuild them from the ground up.  That was my livelihood for decades.  I did exactly what they were doing.  Gosh, I miss it.  I like the way you've been posting real links with what you're doing in the sim.

And I remember Mt. St. Helens, it was May 18.

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Mt. St. Helens, it was May 18

Were you impacted by this event John?... I remember being in awe of the footage, and I still have my old copy of the National Geographic about the eruption.

Stunning caps Jury B)

4 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Were you impacted by this event John?... I remember being in awe of the footage, and I still have my old copy of the National Geographic about the eruption.

Stunning caps Jury B)

We lived at the time just north of Spokane WA on May 18th . About lunch time the sky turned pitch black , just like the middle of the night and then the ash started falling . That evening I started getting calls from our customers if our trucks would be running there routes . The roads were closed the next day , but we were allowed to run our trucks . It took us over a week to clean up all the ash from our business property . Plus we went thru many cases of air filters for our semi trucks . Even today you can travel thru Central Washington and find ash if you dig down a few inches .

John

Archived