Cairns to YMBA, Mareeba

Jack Sawyer

First flight at Cairns, and :blink: you know it has to be lellow.  The next leg I made was in a red & white 182.

Does anyone know if Vector is necessary in Oz?  Is it built into the Australia region?

Orbx Australia, YBCS, Global, & Trees.  UTL traffic & AS16.

jvhBGAt.jpg

8NQBmPX.jpg

ZqYh6BN.jpg

Nice place this is!

pZ0Df0A.jpg

jkiSDQI.jpg

Bx56eDY.jpg

HyRSPDa.jpg

Qantas!  Diggin' it!

y3LKF1c.jpg

We're off to YMBA

IaZG11E.jpg

First a love flyover the ramp.

LThnMEh.jpg

Superb detail!

lMAtQFj.jpg

Cairns, soon to be replaced with CAIRNS!

HJKriKo.jpg

4iUikl8.jpg

Love that little harbor, any great whites with lasers?

qsRRCuy.jpg

paW2nnc.jpg

We're a little sluggish gaining altimitertude...

prnf3O7.jpg

cYifvaX.jpg

4NOYiqR.jpg

Gf3iwwz.jpg

tYxirIh.jpg

Di, di, di, di, dat's all folks...

Good to see you start to explore Oz. You don´t need Vector in the full-fat region, but you do need to explore the islands off the coast that were also enhanced by Jarrad. And.. you do need to install the full OZx package, Mareeba will be severly upgraded then!

Keep on going, yellow budgie.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Good to see you start to explore Oz. You don´t need Vector in the full-fat region, but you do need to explore the islands off the coast that were also enhanced by Jarrad. And.. you do need to install the full OZx package, Mareeba will be severly upgraded then!

+1 - I think I spent a year down there flying around OZ and NZ , and only scratched the surface . :rolleyes:;):D

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, jury42 said:

Very nice again!

Thanks Jury.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

:lol:  Yellow budgie!  :lol:  I remember when I lived in England every British person I knew had budgies.  I loved them, they were cool birds.  I miss that.

As for OZx Gerold, is this 100% compatible with P3D 3.4?  Will it install easily?

54 minutes ago, paulb said:

Really excellent Jack! Some of those shots look like photos! You seem to be enjoying Australia! :D

Thanks Paul, they sure do, I'm always amazed at the talent here at Orbx.  And yep, I'm enjoying it.  The wifey is coming up now and we're gonna look at more scenery to buy.

9 minutes ago, BradB said:

+1 - I think I spent a year down there flying around OZ and NZ , and only scratched the surface . :rolleyes:;):D

Cheers

John

I think that would be very easy to do John.  Heck, I once spent months on end flying in FSX around then entire coast of the US.  It was fun.

Hmmmm, I could of swore I told Martyn to lock all of Jack's yellow birds away someplace......hahahahahahaha :)

Nice ones buddy, glad to see you down under with myself and John.

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain!

6 hours ago, Sammy H said:

Hmmmm, I could of swore I told Martyn to lock all of Jack's yellow birds away someplace......hahahahahahaha :)

Nice ones buddy, glad to see you down under with myself and John.

Thanks Sammy!  It was very fun, I need to learn a lot about this plane.  It's very detailed as usual with A2A, a nice plane but you have to fly it by the numbers, especially MP.

As for the yellow, well, I can't help myself, I dig it!  You guys can lock my yellow birds away but I have a bolt cutter to cut any lock! :lol:

13 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Strewth! (as I believe they say dahn there) Hey Jack, a whole new continent to explore! Ain't that sale a thing? Nice pix, and a yellow bird should feel right at home there.

You bet Andy, I'm loving it.  Thanks, I have a yellow repaint now for my 182, gotta install it.  Australia will look lovely in my shots but people will have to put up with my foolishness with yellow, for a little while.  I can't always fly skinned out in yellow can I?

Beautiful set Jack and some excellent coastal flying to be had out of Cairns.

I was going to get out my ACME Budgie Spray but you are enjoying yourself so much and giving us such excellent screenies, I did not think it would be right.

It was a great thrill the first time I went to Alice, to see huge flocks of wild Budgies flying around, so strange to this most popular cage bird in it's natural state.

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Jack and some excellent coastal flying to be had out of Cairns.

I was going to get out my ACME Budgie Spray but you are enjoying yourself so much and giving us such excellent screenies, I did not think it would be right.

It was a great thrill the first time I went to Alice, to see huge flocks of wild Budgies flying around, so strange to this most popular cage bird in it's natural state.

Thanks Martyn!  :lol: ACME Budgie spray!  :lol:  Don't hurt the Budgies, I like them, they're cute little birds.  I'd love to see them in their natural state, would be nice.

Archived