Roadmap 2017 - No mention of upcoming NA regions?

XCLTM3

Reading through the RM for 2017, didn't see any mention of additional NA regions?

I'm still waiting for adjoining regions to Socal & Norcal for a smooth Orbx transition. (ie Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, etc)

Any info on these?

Steve

lol.  Not for regions.  Really, the combination of Landclass, Vector and a decent mesh do a very good job.  You're mission all the redone airports and PoIs so it's not perfect just 90% for the rest of NA.

1 hour ago, MARKH55 said:

how about developing airports for us usa guys on the east coast ?

Hi Mark,

Plus you have Bill Womack's KACK Nantucket - another work of art and certainly on par with ORBX - a must for any "Wings" fan out there...

If we only has some high quality Cessna 402's...

Regards,

Scott

I expect the roadmap to become much clearer around FSCon. Glancing through fora, it's pretty dull on future developments at present, and not only from ORBX. Factor in Prepar3D4 and DFS, which LM and DT are damned to open at FSCon at the cost of earning a good laugh by the XP crowd if they showcase Prepar3d3, and FSX:SE, resp., but I am convinced this is not going to happen.

Kind regards, Michael

11 hours ago, John Venema said:

There are no NA regions on the roadmap at this stage.

Hi JV,

not to labour the point, but can I ask why the shift away from continuing the traction Orbx had developing and releasing NA regions?

Personally, I hope ORBX focuses on finishing openLC for the rest of the world before developing more NA regional scenery. Can't wait for Africa/Middle East. Looking forward to South America as well.

Dave

Archived