LOWI now available

petfy

I have been busy today with no continuous FS time but I might just sneak the cc past the ever watchful eyes of her indoors  later tonight and get LOWI along with KSAN.

It would be nice if someone could post a few shots to see if either of these are worthwhile buying:lol::lol::lol:

32 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I have been busy today with no continuous FS time but I might just sneak the cc past the ever watchful eyes of her indoors  later tonight and get LOWI along with KSAN.

It would be nice if someone could post a few shots to see if either of these are worthwhile buying:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Just take a punt Martyn.  I think you'll be OK.

5 minutes ago, scottharmes6 said:

:lol:

Just take a punt Martyn.  I think you'll be OK.

Sorry for whispering but she has got friends around and they are scoffing some smelly Thai food in the dining room, installing KSAN and LOWI now.;)

Flying tonite:D

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

:D Mine said, "It's me or flight sim." Haven't seen her for a while.
Srsly... I am blown away by LOWI. I guess I have a mid range setup and the first thing I noticed was my FPS hung around in the high 20s, or 30ish, except once or twice it fell briefly to mid teens. That means I am happy.
I never admit to being enchanted. I have to, this time. Absolutely enchanted, by the Austrian houses and churches, the goods and passenger trains, the damned cables between the pylons, the many Easter eggs. I didn't even notice the road traffic... ;) . I toured by helicopter first, but had to get out and walk around. I stepped down on a soccer field, and walked through a carpark and .. enough said! Here's my pic for you, VH-KDK, in case you haven't already seen any :)

Worth buying!
PS... in the absence of a wife, you have to do your own housework. Unless you load up LOWI, just for a quick look.

2017-4-2_1LOWI ground.jpg

Hi all,

Jarred created a true masterpiece again. Congratulations! The level of detail has to be seen to believe it. With all settings enabled I am running at 30 fps, which is the frame rate I set for my rig. I know this number is meaningless if you do not know what hardware I use, but LOWI is allowing for much better frame rates than some other high density sceneries.

Best regards,

Henri

LOWI is very good in VR as well. The framerates are always good, and there is only stuttering when over the city itself, and then not always. It is a real pleasure to just cruise up and down the valley and take in mile after mile of beautiful scenery.

18 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Man, as expected, I can only drool over all these great stories and screenshots of LOWI. Keep 'em coming!

I'm working on a video Sniper... be ready to drool some more :D

8 hours ago, Benny said:

I'm working on a video Sniper... be ready to drool some more :D

Sounds great Benny! It will be about 3-4 months before I can set my flight sim system back up, so video's and screenshots are all I get for now. Looking forward to your video!

Archived