Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby - KMCC -> KRDD

Mr.Mugel

Don´t know if I ever really posted shots here, before, but after getting back into FS again, I felt like posting these. I took a long hiatus, where I mainly spent my sim time on the Assetto Corsa rendition of the Nürburgring Nordschleife. But I set up FSX back again some days ago, had some issues and just had my first nice longer flight. A better rig than I ever used for FS before helps a lot, too, as well as the scenery I collected a long time ago. And you might notice that I have a real soft spot for those Accusim warbirds. I just love engines and I like to care for them.

Thanks to jankees for the splendid rendition of the restored aircraft, Shoo Shoo Shoo Baby!

Climbing out of Sacramento

20170313001722_1.jpg

20170313002004_1.jpg

A lovely evening sky

20170313005403_1.jpg

20170313003227_1.jpg

Giving those guys at Benton Field a nice photo opportunity

20170313010654_1.jpg

Heading for the final on KRDD

20170313012300_1.jpg

20170313012452_1.jpg

Office view

20170313012434_1.jpg

20170313013551_1.jpg

Sorry for the large batch, I just enjoyed getting back into it. Still need some plugins and stuff, maybe some more scenery, but sadly that´ll have to wait until I start earning real money (Currently finishing my masters degree, the end is in sight ;) )

Wishing you all a good start into the week,

Lennart

Great shots!!!

Welcome back to the hobby - just re-joined myself a year ago after a 5-6 year hiatus after I heard ACES studio was closing...discovered Orbx and so good to be back.

Trust me, I finished my MBA last August and it DOES feel good - and it frees up a lot of time for flight simming too! :)

Steve

Thanks guys, might have to keep at it. ;)

A nice collection of shots in all the threads here, been looking for at them for a while. I also don´t know what it is, be it Flight Simulator or Race sims, I allways keep taking screenshots. I just like doing it. :)

37 minutes ago, Mr.Mugel said:

Thanks guys, might have to keep at it. ;)

A nice collection of shots in all the threads here, been looking for at them for a while. I also don´t know what it is, be it Flight Simulator or Race sims, I allways keep taking screenshots. I just like doing it. :)

About taking the screenshots...it is a sickness.

Archived