For Martyn - return to Monument Valley

andy1252

10,20,30,40 50 or more, the slimy green Baron was rollin up the score!

Maybe the Royal Guardsmen's version was better.

Excellent set of caps Andy, thanks for thinking of me and the best choice of the three planes you had available. Much faster and a fair bit more nimble for getting through those gates.

I like the 5th shot especially with the moon on the horizon and the suns reflection on the prop.

When I was a boy the Fokker Triplane was my absolute favorite looking plane.  Who could have wanted a biplane when you could have a triplane!  These are some very cool shots Andy!  

Oh, I just bought and downloaded the Winjeel!  So I'm gonna scramble over some more planes in my hangar!  :)

On 04/02/2017 at 7:43 PM, VH-KDK said:

Maybe the Royal Guardsmen's version was better.

Wooh, I'd forgotten all about that little ditty. Opened up a few doors in the memory maze that did. Not entirely sure that everything that came through was good, but I may well spend some time listening to Rambling Sid Rumpo later today while I work on tidying up my system, so thanks for that, Martyn. The Fokker is a funny old thing to fly, everything seems to work off the throttle. Good to have in the hangar but she probably won't get out much.

And thanks to everybody else for looking. My inner exhibitionist appreciates it greatly!

On 04/02/2017 at 7:56 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

So I'm gonna scramble over some more planes in my hangar!

I figure a hangar should be like a garage. You know what you want is in there somewhere, but there's all this other stuff in the way, and you often end up coming out with something other than what you went in for.

4 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Wooh, I'd forgotten all about that little ditty. Opened up a few doors in the memory maze that did. Not entirely sure that everything that came through was good, but I may well spend some time listening to Rambling Sid Rumpo later today while I work on tidying up my system, so thanks for that, Martyn. The Fokker is a funny old thing to fly, everything seems to work off the throttle. Good to have in the hangar but she probably won't get out much.

And thanks to everybody else for looking. My inner exhibitionist appreciates it greatly!

I figure a hangar should be like a garage. You know what you want is in there somewhere, but there's all this other stuff in the way, and you often end up coming out with something other than what you went in for.

:lol: Man do I know that feeling!

Archived