A little Comedy Tonight

shermank

5 hours ago, shermank said:

Browsing through the forums lately, I seem to be noticing more screen shot posts than trouble calls for help. That's a good sign..

Sherm, I agree. And since I appreciate the many little things in life, I would like to point out your wonderful profile avatar....I mean, who does not like 'A Major Award' ? :lol:

59 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Sherm, I agree. And since I appreciate the many little things in life, I would like to point out your wonderful profile avatar....I mean, who does not like 'A Major Award' ? :lol:

I would have posted the picture of what I really want, but Mom said I would shoot my eye out....

Hilarious. No idea why but it reminded me of a Canadian job interview. As you all know we have a lot of trees here, so :

Two friends went for a job interview with a well known Canadian company. First guy goes in to the interview room. The panel asks him what experience he has. "l'm a pilot", he says. The Chair of the panel responds, "great, we need pilots, you have a job". The interviewee leaves the room and happily tells his buddy he has a job.

The second guy excitedly goes in for the next interview. "And what experience do you have?", says the Chair. "I'm a woodcutter", he responds proudly. "We don't need woodcutters", says the Chair, at which the candidate bursts into tears. "What is the matter?", says the Chair person. To which the interviewee responds in between bursts of tearful disappointment, "I don't understand, how can he pilot if I don't cut it".

(Well, it is Christmas, it is a clean joke and I am getting old :)

Merry Christmas,

Roger

Archived