Aspen (I think)

3h9DUCT.jpg

Bishop's Rock, off the Scilly Isles

Et5ph05.jpg

Not so much "Hawaii Mars", more like "Exmouth Mars"

Jl38yvn.jpg

Whoo-hoo!

dNBLGlk.jpg

Off Daytona Beach. Not actually over impressed with the Florida coast in NA OLC, but include this one -

imI5A9y.jpg

so I can prove this next one is above ORBX scenery! This is the pure joy of flight on a sunny(ish) day!

QUjKjyJ.jpg

High out from Exeter airport

8j8qeX7.jpg

looking down on my home town in the middle distance from around 35,000 ft

fT9VE4A.jpg

Apparently my altimeter is not set correctly. Can't think how that happened.

UpOVfQ1.jpg

Got the JustFlight version of this in a sale, rather taken with it

SROiL9c.jpg

And a nice calm finish, sitting waiting to go at Israel's Farm (it's sale time folks!)

uhLJpbp.jpg

Exit stage left, humming "I get around, round, round"

Thanks folks. We've got scaffolders and roofers here at home at the moment, and I'm (avoiding) working on a complete bathroom refit, so spending a fair bit of guilty time in the sim trying to hide away from the rather unpleasant world around me. Also been spending far too much at the ORBX and JustFlight sales, and will no doubt go back to the ORBX sale again before it runs out (spending the pocket money portion of my pension when it comes in again!)

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And the two of the Pitts are my favorites!

Hi Jack, I'm certainly having a bit of a fling with the Pitts at the moment. Still got the Legacy as my default 'plane, but using the Pitts a lot, and I suspect the new Typhoon will be popping up in a few places as well - rediscovering the joys of going real fast! (and yep - I really like that wing shot as well)

2 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Thanks folks. We've got scaffolders and roofers here at home at the moment, and I'm (avoiding) working on a complete bathroom refit, so spending a fair bit of guilty time in the sim trying to hide away from the rather unpleasant world around me. Also been spending far too much at the ORBX and JustFlight sales, and will no doubt go back to the ORBX sale again before it runs out (spending the pocket money portion of my pension when it comes in again!)

Hi Jack, I'm certainly having a bit of a fling with the Pitts at the moment. Still got the Legacy as my default 'plane, but using the Pitts a lot, and I suspect the new Typhoon will be popping up in a few places as well - rediscovering the joys of going real fast! (and yep - I really like that wing shot as well)

Spending a lot too I think I'm now up to five new areas I bought on the sale.  Yeah, I like that Pitts.  Don't know if it'll install into P3D 3.2 though.  I have the Waco and the SW anyway.  

Archived