Greetings from the Montenegro Tourist Board

andy1252

OK, so I reset the date/time to mid-late afternoon at the end of November, as I'd found the colour palette for then quite fine on a recent trip somewhere else, and then south headed out of Tivat to see what that looked like. Not sure how far I went, don't think I made it as far as Albania, but I can see there's a lot of good exploring to do round here.

Out from LYTV

N5q2Tvg.jpg

vLlcWbm.jpg

csBaVuZ.jpg

Cmc5Qss.jpg

QYylmjY.jpg

DZmBT49.jpg

FYyzaXA.jpg

Inland (I thought at first is was all coast and I'd been flying down a headland) is what I find via Google is Scutari Lake

740lJs1.jpg

Carrying on down the coast

Q2lnHwS.jpg

AmM8MIy.jpg

X7hoE6n.jpg

Ivx0Qe4.jpg

turning round now to head back to Tivat

EVW6wjO.jpg

1raSym3.jpg

Seems my weird sunset on a previous trip round here may not have been untypical

z5hIU85.jpg

LPWc0Wv.jpg

elRIo0Q.jpg

Hm8hcsf.jpg

I haven't messed around much with changing the seasons before, usually just accepting the default date and just switching between dawn and dusk when I want a bit of colour, but flying in November has inspired me, and I can see a whole new area of experimentation ahead.

Anyway, that's it for Tivat for now - enjoy

Thanks folks. I'm really enjoying this new found area, and it's not even a full-fat region. For my money, it knocks spots off the UK regions, for example. Never been that impressed with England and the Irelands. But maybe I should try flying around some of my home ground in different seasons. Ok, next project . . .

• 9 months later...

Archived