Made it to the South Island

Jack Sawyer

NZWN to NZWB

What a beautiful country!  Can someone trade with me?  I'll give you my house in Georgia if you trade me your's in New Zealand.

I can see already that's it seems much different than the North Island.

Anyway, back in yellow, a dozen more (sorry).

Departed Wellington at dawn.

muZBHkG.jpg

7mroLEy.jpg

NWHuiRr.jpg

p1lPKDj.jpg

xblrpJl.jpg

dHch3LY.jpg

3DWZUU7.jpg

spyGioq.jpg

9EgeN8a.jpg

Look at how green everything is!  And the sun reflecting off the river just begs for a screen shot.  I love this!

okXtisi.jpg

xU4d959.jpg

Z2vlYBb.jpg

Jack

A few trip suggestions.

Nelson to Queenstown - it will run you down the Eastern side of the Southern Alps.

Christchurch to Hokitika: Up & over the middle of the Alps.

Queenstown to Milford Sound - very spectacular.

Dunedin to Queenstown - inland Otago - try it in Fall or Spring.

Kaikoura to Westport - rugged country.

TTM

Jack

A few trip suggestions.

Nelson to Queenstown - it will run you down the Eastern side of the Southern Alps.

Christchurch to Hokitika: Up & over the middle of the Alps.

Queenstown to Milford Sound - very spectacular.

Dunedin to Queenstown - inland Otago - try it in Fall or Spring.

Kaikoura to Westport - rugged country.

TTM

4 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Jack, if you don't have it yet, Milford Sound has to be on your shopping list. It's worth every penny (and some more)

Yup, thanks Bernd, it was my latest purchase and although I have it installed I haven't even been there yet.  So I'm gonna work my way down to it, it looks gorgeous.

Orbx is making me go broke!  :lol:  But like my wife says, at least I'm not out spending money chasing women!  :o

Jack, if you don't have it yet, Milford Sound has to be on your shopping list. It's worth every penny (and some more)

Yup, thanks Bernd, it was my latest purchase and although I have it installed I haven't even been there yet.  So I'm gonna work my way down to it, it looks gorgeous.

Orbx is making me go broke!  :lol:  But like my wife says, at least I'm not out spending money chasing women!  :o

Archived