Germany North - A Few More - P3Dv3.3

Splended, with a lot of love for detail which just makes the difference in sceneries. Thanks for naming places, John, which should be done more often, not anyone is intimately familiar with any region in the world.

Now I wouldn't mind getting the real thing into my hands...

Kind regards, Michael

Great, so HiFi representation of so many scenery-details in this and all previous series of shots. Just follow request: can I se some shots of the Rhine-cities Koeln and Duesseldorf and from near the border with Belgium please, thank you.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, pmb said:

Honestly ... I would prefer getting the real thing to explore all this myself :D

Kind regards, Michael

A bit of patience...and we all can enjoy happy flights over this part of Germanyand in a later phase the south of it.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 4:15 AM, ikbenik said:

A bit of patience...and we all can enjoy happy flights over this part of Germanyand in a later phase the south of it.

I suppose it is true, sir.  But still I find myself wanting to see more preview shots in the interim...

Thanks for the pics, John. This is so full of lovely details, also. ORBX is creating the sceneries faster then I'm able to fly over it, this is simply amazing...

Please, send me a pm prior to the official release statement, so I may be the first one to download this masterpiece.... ;-)

cheers

Thorsten

Archived