CYWO to CYHY

Jack Sawyer

Orbx Global, Vector, N/A LC, over northern Canada, real time, AS16 & ASCA, P3D 3.2

These are my ferry flights to Alaska, getting there.  Took these this morning, wanted to share and show how nice northern Canada looks in the N/A LC.  There's even PeopleFlow at CYHY!  Loving it.

CGrvZaK.jpg

Fy33CiO.jpg

WYkMiEW.jpg

cHqI5pm.jpg

bwpSSiD.jpg

ekCv5gS.jpg

jm5o4Sl.jpg

jratbF0.jpg

These are truly wonderful shots Jack.

The sky and scenery are just amazing.

Like me, it appears you need a very wide runway, no matter how hard I try I very rarely get the plane down on that centre line!

Thanks again guys, I wanted to show the terrain of the N/A LC, I never would have gone there but for this ferry flight and didn't realize how nice it looks.  The granite down below is crystal clear and there's a lot of small lakes as well.  And yesterday as I was continuing I saw some amazing things, they looked like mini volcano craters full of water.  Very realistic looking and I've never seen these anywhere in the Orbx world before.  I might have taken a screenshot.

Bermuda, yes that was the name of it.  I have a world map that I use my wife's yarn to keep track of where my trip took me and that was one of the stops.

Nice shot you have there, that's a large body of water that I never even knew existed.

Archived