Scenery blurries after migration

Mikelab6

Hi,

I am only using ORBX scenery and only one third party addon airport FlyTampa Montreal. I have blurry scenery while flying in Global-Vector-OLC Canada (FSX-SE sim only / P3Dv3.3 is fine)

Capture.jpg

**One thing I've observed is, all CPU cores are at max now (100%). Was not like this before migration.

Did run the migration again without success. Still have blurry scenery.

Did deleted the shaders folder without success.

Did disabled Fly Tampa Montreal and resync FTX central without success.

Still have blurries...

I have the same problem, easy to outrun the autogen, only way to see the land as it should be is to press "P" to pause the flight and wait for the simulator to catch up and display a non blurry scene.

Hope ORBX can fix this, it is spoiling the flight experience.

Everything was running brilliantly in May this year.

I am on FSX with DX10.   My specs below show I have a fast computer.

Regards

Ken

This is exactly my issue as well in both FSX and FSX-SE. I just installed a copy of FSX-SE with no addons besides ORBX and I get the blurriness shown in the first post.

I have a decent machine that worked perfectly before. I now easily outrun the scenery and also have to hit pause for it to catch up.

It is frustrating to see other threads implying that add-ons like UTX are causing this, or that the problem is only wrong textures, or that there are only 12 people affected. I hope ORBX doesn't get distracted chasing problems with other add-ons. 

8 hours ago, Venturi said:

I have the same. The blurries get much worse when using system heavy aircraft such as PMDG

6 hours ago, Ken Terry said:

I have the same problem, easy to outrun the autogen, only way to see the land as it should be is to press "P" to pause the flight and wait for the simulator to catch up and display a non blurry scene.

1 hour ago, qman said:

This is exactly my issue as well in both FSX and FSX-SE. I just installed a copy of FSX-SE with no addons besides ORBX and I get the blurriness shown in the first post.

I have a decent machine that worked perfectly before. I now easily outrun the scenery and also have to hit pause for it to catch up

You said having the same problem as me. Are your CPU cores, all at max too ?

I think many get blurries (at least if updated to P3D3.3 with the hotfox, i.e. P3D3.3.5). Everything works great for me when flying for about 15 min but after that I also suffer from the blurries. Not sure if this is really a problem with ORBX texture load or if the P3D3.3.5 update is causing the problem, but hopefully one or the other will be able to address it. I think ORBX is well aware of the problem. Some of the testers experience problems with the latest P3D3.3.5 update, and JV is advising us to wait for now, so eventually I am sure it well get back to normal in the coming weeks. The good side of P3D3.3.5 is that it did fix the issues some where having with runway textures in a few locations such as Meigs (KCGX).

28 minutes ago, BrianV said:

I think many get blurries (at least if updated to P3D3.3 with the hotfox, i.e. P3D3.3.5). Everything works great for me when flying for about 15 min but after that I also suffer from the blurries. Not sure if this is really a problem with ORBX texture load or if the P3D3.3.5 update is causing the problem, but hopefully one or the other will be able to address it. I think ORBX is well aware of the problem. Some of the testers experience problems with the latest P3D3.3.5 update, and JV is advising us to wait for now, so eventually I am sure it well get back to normal in the coming weeks. The good side of P3D3.3.5 is that it did fix the issues some where having with runway textures in a few locations such as Meigs (KCGX).

Im  FSX-SE with steve fixer DX 10 and Im not unsure about my system, its Unusable since the latest Central V2 update so no confusion my end.

I'm having the same thing happen to me after migration, the scenery is blurry under the aircraft. If I hit pause for a few seconds it catches up but starts to get blurry again after a short while. FSX-SE

I've got the same issues in FSX:SE, fine for a minute then turns into a blurry mess with no autogen. It's unusable at the minute, as the performance is also affected. My CPU also runs at 100%. I've gone back to FS9 for now!

Steve

My blurries resolved with roll back to the previous library and a full re install of ORBX. 

I can confirm now after extensive testing using the heavy hitting F1 Mustang in full fat regions and in this particular flight is flying between KORS and KSFF the blurries have gone and the CPU no longer locks up at 100% on all 4 cores (see top right) and Frames are locked at 30 fps.

Having said that the simmers only using Carenado for example might not get Blurries chugging along at 100 kts on light resource using planes.

no blurr.JPG

Probably should have said found and not rollback. I carry about 5 full system back ups at a time and was able to pluck it from an earlier downloads folder.

Its worth while doing a search on your PC as you must have had it at one stage  version, FTXORBXLIBS160321

This is exactly what I've been on about for a while now since migration.  Ken nailed it when he said he has to hit pause and let it "catch up", that's exactly what I have to do.  I called it morphing walls but it's the sim playing catch up.  It was not like this before migration.

But I can take solace that Ben knows about it.  But he's on vacation till the 27th.  I can wait.  I just know this will be resolved.  It has to be something simple.  Right?  I hope?

Sorry to jump on the thread as well but I am also experiencing very bad blurries since migrating. I'm running FSX:SE with both Global products and FTX regions.

I have tried the following so far;

-Deleted .cfg and let it rebuild and haven't touched it since

-Deleted the shaders etc as per Ben's previous instructions

-Disabled Flytampa Sydney LC to fix the missing tiles in Sydney city

None of this has had any effect on the blurries, they are still really bad. Same symptoms as everyone else here (happens almost straight away, need to pause to let catch up etc etc)

I have done a new Installation with Windows7 all ORBX-Stuff except UK (also Global, Vector, LC and Pilots mesh) Migration is done and working. My CPU (I6700K at 4.6 GHz) is running on 4 cores and only core 1 is running at 100%, in total the CPU-usage is 51%. I was flying over Vancouver with Vancover V3+ installed. This is under P3D V3.3.5, let me know if You want my cfg-file or if I can do anything else to help.

In this screenshot you will see where I circled it in red.  That shore wall will constantly shift and "morph" and change and just never be solid, the ground textures are fine but in my entire Orbx world all shorelines on oceans or rivers are like this.  Shifting endlessly.

SFLcnBE.jpg

I thought I was fine but now I have some graphic glitches and blurriness :(  Maybe that is because I had been only in the SCA and PNW areas.  Now I am in Eastern Canda/US and have problems with the global scenery, I guess?!  Oh well, will wait for fix :)

2 hours ago, Andrew Claridge said:

Add me to the list of disgruntled customers with blurries after the update.  Any news on a fix?  FSX ruined at the touch of a button.  Thanks ORBX.

See post #29 John's message for latest news about the fix.

Hi, yes thanks Mike, I read that. It just talks about a diagnostic tool, not a fix as far as I can see.  At least someone is working on it I guess.  

But as a new user this is a very poor show.  I won't be buying any more ORBX products and certainly won't be recommending them.  Completely ruined my fsx and now I am in the process of reinstalling from scratch.  Very unhappy.

When everything is working fine, Orbx is the most amazing stuff to come to FS.  I understand the frustration, but I will be patient and wait for a fix.  Without my Orbx scenery, I probably wouldn't bother flying.  Orbx has ruined me.  Not because I am having issues, but because now I can't live without my Orbx :)  So, I will wait.  Stuff happens in life.  They are working on it.

Archived