Looking at the RealAir LegacyV2

jaydor

Hi all

Have now got the Legacy V2 update, so have been looking at it as too maybe some repaints for it.

I adapted one of the installed paints to a personal registration and totally upgraded the cockpit to Red.  I also installed a digital registration readout.

sb1.jpg

sb2.jpg

sb3.jpg

sb4.jpg

Will keep you posted

:)

Awesome.  By the way, does RealAir have a forum somewhere for repaints?  I've been looking for repaints for their Turbine Duke v2 and haven't found any anywhere.  Is there some place I should be looking?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike D.

Welcome on board the V2, James. I am sure you have already enjoyed the turbo sound and the amazing climb performance - though this brings you away from the scenery...

I have installed all my custom liveries (many of yours amongst...), with "replace" it went quite fast (all "Legacy" to "Legacy V2", and all "sim"-entries to "sim=RASLegacyV2_Turbo"), and the outer looks fit.

The cockpit background does not fit to the new layout, especially in the right part, but that is not too annoying.

3 hours ago, Thundercat71000 said:

Awesome.  By the way, does RealAir have a forum somewhere for repaints?  I've been looking for repaints for their Turbine Duke v2 and haven't found any anywhere.  Is there some place I should be looking?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike D.

Mike, follow the re-paints link in my signature below.  I have done a few Duke v2's

Your paints on Ozx work for the V2 - in the acft.cfg insert "V2" in the first two lines.  i.e.  title = Realair Lancair Legacy V2 TEAM GB

sim = RASLegacyV2_Turbo

Archived