FILOU

2 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Astonishing flying and sumptuous pictures! I once did a flight over the same area in quite a similar plane. Will show you some photos tomorrow.

Greetings!

Your shots and your sharing are always welcome!

54 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

Beautiful shots from my neighboring town, Filou !!

Looking forward to FTX Germany with a better autogen for
this Rhine Ruhr area.
FTX Global openLC Europe is not very accurately in this region 

Cheers

Bluebear

Thank Bluebear,

FTX Germany will be better for sure! In my experience and if I compare with openLC in the case of large cities I keep very very good fps! This is not the same result with the same city size in a FTX region.I speak from my experience.

That is why I am openLC.

I no longer change my autogen or other settings in my sim.(this is a huge difference)

I spend all my time now to fly.

23 hours ago, FILOU said:

Thank Bluebear,

FTX Germany will be better for sure! In my experience and if I compare with openLC in the case of large cities I keep very very good fps! This is not the same result with the same city size in a FTX region.I speak from my experience.

That is why I am openLC.

I no longer change my autogen or other settings in my sim.(this is a huge difference)

I spend all my time now to fly.

this is a very good viewpoint, Filou.

I spend a lot of time in order to tweak my old FSX and not really much to fly.

FTX LC didn't like thirdparty LC  and experimenting too much, leads to poor outcomes with LC.

if I someday decide to switch to P3D, I'll change that too, to spend more time in the cockpit.

By the way, very beautiful photos, Bermuda, remind me of a nice flight with LTU DH Dove.

Cheers

Bluebear

15 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

this is a very good viewpoint, Filou.

I spend a lot of time in order to tweak my old FSX and not really much to fly.

FTX LC didn't like thirdparty LC  and experimenting too much, leads to poor outcomes with LC.

if I someday decide to switch to P3D, I'll change that too, to spend more time in the cockpit.

By the way, very beautiful photos, Bermuda, remind me of a nice flight with LTU DH Dove.

Cheers

Bluebear

P3D is the way if you can Bluebear.

The difference is huge believe me!!!.After that you'll love openLC.You'll love To fly...

6 hours ago, FILOU said:

Lovely shots!

Cheers mate!

6 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Cheers

Bluebear

Thank you, it was a great trip. ^_^ Flying old classics like the Dove would then be another level.

Greetings!

Archived