Timeline

VH-KDK

On the 27th of April 2009 I brought my first ORBX product Australia.

I registered on the ORBX site on 7 September 2009.

It was not until the 7th of February 2013 I made my first post which was a customer survey on the UK airports we would like ORBX to do. 4 of the ones I had on my list now exist in the ORBX world, they do listen you know. Now 400 pages of posts!

18 February I made  my first screen shot post. I had a very bruised foot after an accident at work so as I had several weeks being unable to walk properly I decided to share some of my flights. The first member to leave a comment, not surprisingly was BradB aka John! Now 30 pages of screen shots.

Today I have reached 5 figures of posts so I have decided to dig out a few shots from the past 3 years.

Hope you enjoy.

1.wl4a.jpg

2.sto6-Copy.jpg

3.tic8.jpg

4.wr7.jpg

5.on6.jpg

6.ra6.jpg

7.pw2.jpg

8.Image15.jpg

9.aff1c.jpg

10.ou3.jpg

11.lp6.jpg

12.mm4.jpg

I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time on the Forum and would like to thank everyone out there for making it such a great experience.

A huge thanks for the great team at ORBX and FSS that make it all possible for us.

Hope I am around for the next 10K.

In all these years you always published great posts. Like John (aka Mr. BB) I consider you one of my truly best virtual friends around here even if we didn't meet personally and most probably never will. You simply like someone. Funny thing the Internet. Anyway, congratulations on achieving this mark.  :)

Well you finally reached the 10,000 mark old chap - Welcome to the VIP Club Martyn . It will be nice to finally have somebody to talk to here at the club ; Anyway pull up a chair and let's enjoy a fine cigar with a glass of sherry . B);):lol:

Cheers

John

Fantastic riddles you published here, indeed I cannot recognize all locations.

I may join the other congretulating guys here: It is always a pleasure to see your posts & comments. You put lots of humor in it, combined with local knowledge of numerous places & flights. I always enjoy reading your posts, so do not hesitate on your way to 25K!

23 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Holy moly. 10000 post in this short time is a time consuming business. And that's why we appreciate your diverse shots and interesting comments! Well done mate.

Greetings!

Cheers Bermuda. Thanks for being a regular respondent to my scereenies.

22 hours ago, RJ said:

In all these years you always published great posts. Like John (aka Mr. BB) I consider you one of my truly best virtual friends around here even if we didn't meet personally and most probably never will. You simply like someone. Funny thing the Internet. Anyway, congratulations on achieving this mark.  :)

Thanks for those kind words RJ. The feelings are mutual.

22 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand old shots mate and well done on reaching VIP status.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain and I hope you are well on the mend by now.

21 hours ago, mikee said:

Super Set of Shots ! Very Well Done on Reaching 10,000 post :rolleyes:

Thanks Mike, thanks for the reciprocal comments.

18 hours ago, scottharmes6 said:

Whoa!  The big 10,000!

Well done Martyn.  It's always great to check out your screen shots and read your posts and comments.  

I'm looking forward to looking seeing your next 10,000.

Cheers,

Thanks for that Scott, great to hear that you like what I put out.

18 hours ago, Voyager said:

Good job Martyn!

Congrats on your 10k post!

You and John (Brad) were the first to whom I made a comment here.

Keep posting your screenshots, to comment on them, I learn a bit about certain parts of the world!

Fine mate!

Voyager

Thank you Voyager, very happy to hear you like what I am doing here.

17 hours ago, BradB said:

Well you finally reached the 10,000 mark old chap - Welcome to the VIP Club Martyn . It will be nice to finally have somebody to talk to here at the club ; Anyway pull up a chair and let's enjoy a fine cigar with a glass of sherry . B);):lol:

Cheers

John

Many thanks for the welcome John. Thanks for your friendship over the last 3 years. I laugh thinking of the great Grouch Marks's comment on not wanting to belong a club that would me as a member!

16 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic riddles you published here, indeed I cannot recognize all locations.

I may join the other congretulating guys here: It is always a pleasure to see your posts & comments. You put lots of humor in it, combined with local knowledge of numerous places & flights. I always enjoy reading your posts, so do not hesitate on your way to 25K!

Thanks a lot Gerold. Glad you appreciate my awful sense of humour. 25k now that is a big ask, I will try and see what I can do!

15 hours ago, Kasi31 said:

Congratulations on 10000 posts Martyn! It's always a pleasure to look at your shots and read your comments! See you soon in the 10k club. ;):)

Cheers Karsten, I wondered who that was breathing down my neck, see ya soon!

13 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Congrats Martyn, and a fantastic set of oldies showing here!

Thanks a lot Dolf.

What can I say, thanks so much for your wonderful comments here and for your support by your comments over the last 3 years.

On ‎4‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:31 PM, ZIGGY said:

Great captures these are!! :)

Thanks Ziggy, a bit old most of them but I can still remember most of the flights which is strange as I find it hard to remember what I had for dinner yesterday!

Archived