VH-KDK

Spent all yesterday flying Airbus airliners.

Did a couple of complete flights and a few departures from recently purchased Asian airports.

1.as1.jpg

What a bummer. Won't be seeing this sight from the end of 34 at YMML in the future. From what I read SQ are only using A330s and 777 out of Melbourne now.

2.as6.jpg

Just left Chek Lap Kok for Haikou. Dare I say it two amazing add on airports.

3.as3.jpg

Out of PAGS over the spectacular mountains

4.as5.jpg

Never thought I would see the day when I enjoyed something to do with Jetstar. Glad it is only simulation, had nightmares last night. A successful training flight from Mildura to YMML. Sorry I don't want the job.

5.as4.jpg

First flight out of VHHH and heading west from Macau.

6.as2.jpg

Another shot of the SQ special livery to celebrate 50 years of Singapore. Good to see them doing special liveries again. This time out of Narita.

A great day flying high, all the planes are freeware from the Rikoooo site.

http://www.rikoooo.com/en/

I gave up my AS A320 and got this one instead (from Rikoooo). Now I'm a happy Airbus pilot with loads of well made liveries. If I want a complicated aircraft I can always jump back but that may take some years. Beautiful Airbus fleet shots my friend. :)

7 minutes ago, RJ said:

I gave up my AS A320 and got this one instead (from Rikoooo). Now I'm a happy Airbus pilot with loads of well made liveries. If I want a complicated aircraft I can always jump back but that may take some years. Beautiful Airbus fleet shots my friend. :)

Thanks RJ, I am another one who has the AS A320s gathering dust, very hard on FPS they were too. These are great to fly and as you sat a heap of liveries.

8 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Epic shots KDK. That's news to me about SQ A380s out of YMML.

They've always had 777and A330s flying there. I cant keep up with it all.

Who does the Jetstar A320 in your shot?

cheers

Gumby

Thanks Gumby, I think SQ have had A380s for about 6 years going into YMML. Flown on them 2 times and many times on the 773s.

Project Airbus does the A320

http://www.rikoooo.com/en/downloads/viewdownload/6/674

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great collection of shots - seems you have plenty of work during your holiday...

PS: I do the different philosophy on planes: Concentrate on a few complicated ones, but nearly no freeware.

Thanks Gerold. Looks like back to work later this week, I hope not Wednesday as it is going to be 42C.

I have masses of planes but these are good as they are freeware!

You have a large and varied fleet of Airbus.

Often a freeware aircraft project is enough so much that meets our expectations.

What really matters is the feelings of happiness when we are practicing this hobby!

Now, this is an excellent set of shots, I enjoyed'em all!

Voyager

From iPad

6 hours ago, BradB said:

I hope not Wednesday as it is going to be 42C. For your sake I hope that's a dry heat .  BTW - More fab shots my friend !!.

Cheers

John

Thanks John, does look like Wednesday at the moment, shall find out for sure tomorrow. At the moment they are forecasting 11% humidity in the afternoon so not too bad.

New owners at work so it will be interesting to see how they view people working in 40c+ heat.

5 hours ago, Voyager said:

You have a large and varied fleet of Airbus.

Often a freeware aircraft project is enough so much that meets our expectations.

What really matters is the feelings of happiness when we are practicing this hobby!

Now, this is an excellent set of shots, I enjoyed'em all!

Voyager

From iPad

Thank you Voyager. The A320 and 330 are very good for freeware, the less systems the better for me. Descent is still a handful for me but the last 2 flights have worked out really well. A great feeling when it all goes to plan.

1 hour ago, dolf8857 said:

Verry nice shots these!

Cheers Dolf.

Many thanks folks for the great comments and interest.

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 0:20 AM, amentiba said:

nice shots !

Cheers Amentiba.

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 0:23 AM, Kasi31 said:

Great collection of shots Martyn! I'm very happy with the Rikooo A320 fleet too. I've just one complicated bird (Majestic Dash 8).

Thank you Karsten. I have steered clear of the Dash 8 as I know it would just be too much for me. I live in awe of those who have mastered it though, looks to be at the very peak of FS aircraft.

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:22 PM, Iain Emms said:

Great et indeed.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.

Thank you gents for your great comments.

Archived