Where am I? A special friend´s edition

Stillwater

35 minutes ago, Kasi31 said:

Somewhere in Turkey because of the livery of your Chopper? But wherever it is, it's a beautiful shot!

28 minutes ago, luckyb52 said:

You have to give us more clues, bro!

Best,

Lucky

Turkey is wrong, I just did not have an appropriate livery for this copter. I´ll give you more clues once the activity time in AU & US has finished, maybe there are people who recognize this speacial location... 

My old stamping ground..Looks like the Great Western Tiers in the background. I believe It''s Carrick area of Tas (more specifically, It's Millrace park), Monds plant on Oaks road gave it away.. Lovely shot,Thanks for posting mate.. Teecee.

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

Noo, too hard for me. Only thing I would say is Australia.

Correct, Bermuda, we´re getting close.

1 hour ago, teecee said:

My old stamping ground..Looks like the Great Western Tiers in the background. I believe It''s Carrick area of Tas (more specifically, It's Millrace park), Monds plant on Oaks road gave it away.. Lovely shot,Thanks for posting mate.. Teecee.

And that is it, TeeCee, that quest was set up for you! It is Millrace Park - with your own scenery additions hopefully to be seen here. Heavy rain when I was driven through Carrick last year, so I did not divert for a stop at your old garden... thanks for all the additions you made for Tassie and the big red island north of it!

For all the others: The village of Carrick is about a 10 Min drive west of Launceston, TAS.

15 hours ago, teecee said:

Well spotted Terry!!

Archived