I hear Narvik airport is shutting down in real life once this bridge connecting Evenes with Narvik is complete. Does anyone know when that is happening? A shame for such a beautiful airport! Hopefullt we will see an Orbx version of Bodö sooner rather than later for me to spend my hard earned flightsim dollars on instead of Narvik. I am very happy we are starting to see some efforts in Northern Norway for flight simulators.

Mike  

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2015 at 0:37 PM, mikced76 said:

I hear Narvik airport is shutting down in real life once this bridge connecting Evenes with Narvik is complete. Does anyone know when that is happening? A shame for such a beautiful airport! Hopefullt we will see an Orbx version of Bodö sooner rather than later for me to spend my hard earned flightsim dollars on instead of Narvik. I am very happy we are starting to see some efforts in Northern Norway for flight simulators.

Mike  

Hope you are aware of the excellent freeware airports available for Norway? Check out this website: https://www.flightsimnorway.com/addons/default.php?funct=dlAll

Airports of Norway and Norway GA Airfields is a good starting point. It will give you 90% of the airports and airstrips in Norway, and a lot of improved scenery as well. Both packages adapted for FTX Norway. 

• 1 month later...

Archived