Rainy Holgermountains down under

VH-KDK

Funny that when you are looking for one thing you discover something else.

Did a flight in FSX from Hamilton to Portland in Victoria and did not like the FSX rain.

So opened PrecipitFX to see if it would install into FSX and there along with FSX SE, FSX, P3Dv2.4 is P3Dv3.0.

Some of you may be aware of this but it was a nice discovery for me.

Also welcome to Holgermesh in both AU and PNG for V3.0.

Many thanks for those responsible for this.

Yet to go to PNG in V3.0 but did a flight in the rain and fog from Mount Hotham and it looked good through the murk.

1.rhm1.jpg

Streaky FSX rain and flying into that tunnel.

2.rhm2.jpg

The PrecipitFX rain is there but it does not show up to well when a cap is made.

3.rhm3.jpg

Holgermesh and lovely rain. Must fly in clearer weather later.

4.rhm4.jpg

On top in the blue.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Take care.

'ere ... what have you done to your pics? :lol: Something different? Can't seem to get them to come up at all (in the pop-up).

Adam.

Same as I always do Adam ??? . Maybe  the stormy weather here at the moment :unsure:

Ah no, it's Halloween, never seen so many folks celebrating as they are tonight. Got the bucket of liquid cow manure ready for any trick or treaters that come knocking on my door disturbing my flying >:D  >:D .

Geez it's great being a miserable old git :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Also the same here. Can't see your pics Martyn. Hope the trick or treaters stay away. I've only had two knocks at the door so far. Go away!!

Sorry Graeme, very strange some can see them, some cannot.

Nice shots KDK. I will be opening the door stuffing my face,

and politely telling them where to go. >:D The bar humbug of Halloween.

cheers Gumby

Thanks Gumby, we got rid of Carol Singers now it is this!

I also cannot see any pics, Martyn. But not only from you, it's from anyone, who uses OZx Image Hostings. I use it too and as it looks, that site is down

Sorry Bernd.

Yep. Just checked. The site is down indeed :(

Adam.

Most perpeculiar. Can get onto the site but I am not uploading if there are these problems.

Can see 'em all from down here!

All goodness!

Cheers Mitch glad you can see.

Thanks to you all for commenting the good and bad!

Well sorry for those who are unable to see the shots. I don't know if they will be visible when the site is ok again or if I will have to repost later.

The main idea was to let those PercipitFX users on P3DV3.0 know that there is a working official installer available.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how PrecipitFX is looking (although you do say screenshots don't do it justice).

FSFiles has the occasional problem but soon comes back up. It could be a bit awkward if there are a few screencomp entries hosted on it!

Probably some Halloween troll/gremlin.

Adam.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how PrecipitFX is looking (although you do say screenshots don't do it justice).

FSFiles has the occasional problem but soon comes back up. It could be a bit awkward if there are a few screencomp entries hosted on it!

Probably some Halloween troll/gremlin.

Adam.

Thanks Adam. I seem never to get the rain to show up well in the shots except for the first one which is the default rain.

Fine shots Martyn . :smile: :smile:

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad.

Fantastic set M. :)

Cheers RJ

Great shots! The clouds are wonderful!

Voyager

Tanks Voyager, I enjoy looking at the cloud formations when flying along.

Great set of shots Martyn.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

Some verry nice shots there Martyn!

Cheers Dolf.

Many thanks for the comments folks.

Archived