You are my sunshine.

Iain Emms

Fantastic shot, Iain. Full moon today helps with night flights...

PS: You might have to remove the shot from the forum, there is no ORBX scenery in it >:D .

PPS: Joking. If we make great shots flying in Orbxland, we should always be able to share the pleasure ;D !

Classic shot Iain.

The silvery plane vs the silvery moon.

Fantastic shot, Iain. Full moon today helps with night flights...

PS: You might have to remove the shot from the forum, there is no ORBX scenery in it >:D .

PPS: Joking. If we make great shots flying in Orbxland, we should always be able to share the pleasure ;D !

What is going on Gerold? I am working my way through the posts and made the same comment about no ORBX scenery in an Iain shot about 5 minutes ago. Just gone back and edited it out. Ah. I know, it is pick on Iain day.

Classic shot Iain.

The silvery plane vs the silvery moon.

What is going on Gerold? I am working my way through the posts and made the same comment about no ORBX scenery in an Iain shot about 5 minutes ago. Just gone back and edited it out. Ah. I know, it is pick on Iain day.

Think Iain is about to get banned here. Which would bring this forum lightyears back...  8)

Sorry chaps ive changed the shot. I did not think before posting Moonlight Becomes You my mistake. So I changed the shot to this one on my own after all we all have to follow the rules.

cheers

Iain

Hey Iain, no need to change that shot, we enjoy making funny comments to your -obviously- great shots. No worries.

Archived