Problem logging in to my FSS account!

Does anybody else have trouble logging in to your account on FSS? I have been trying to do that for 2 days now, with no luck. Error messaga tells me that my e.mail is not registered! Interesting because for several years I have bought ALL ORBX sceneries and a lot of other stuff using the same e-mail. Have asked FSS to send me the log-in details (PW) but with no luck, no response for 2 days.

Would really like to download the new Open LC Europe and install it.  :banghead:

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Pretty sure the servers are about to melt out of the rack with people trying to get the new updated Global and LC Europe.  I know the download of Global v1.4 is about as slow as I have ever experienced.  I has been saying 3 hours for 1.5 hours now.

Very slow to  UK but eventually I was able to login.

A full 5 mins delay might not sound much but it seems forever at the time.

John

Edit:

I spoke too soon. Am logged in but cannot access anything.

It took me probably 20 minutes to log into my FSS account and then get to my list of download files (was patient, left browser alone while the FSS pages were loading). I was able to initiate downloads of FTX Global and openLC Europe from the ftx-cdn.com server at about 5:15pm GMT time.  Download speeds now at between 9-10 MBps, so expect to have all five zip files within a hour.

Just providing feedback here.

Edit: My combined download speed did dip down to 3-5 MBps after about 15 minutes.

Final edit: I now have all 5 files after 55 minutes of starting the downloads. However, the flightsimstore.com website itself--needed to access the download file links--is still extremely slow.

This is wierd/unacceptable. I get the error message that there is no account attaced to my e-mail! I have downloaded ALL ORBX add-ons through the sdame e-mail, since 2008-12-27 and the latest one 2015-09-29.

I have sent 4 support tickets during the last 3 days, made 2 phone calls but not a sign og life/support.

This is not the way to treat a loyal customer.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

This is wierd/unacceptable. I get the error message that there is no account attaced to my e-mail! I have downloaded ALL ORBX add-ons through the sdame e-mail, since 2008-12-27 and the latest one 2015-09-29.

I have sent 4 support tickets during the last 3 days, made 2 phone calls but not a sign og life/support.

This is not the way to treat a loyal customer.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

I agree Jack. No way to treat customers indeed. For two days I've been trying to buy the remaining airports I need to complete my ORBX collection. The total cost is around USD$400. But, since I can't get any response from the FSS website I've given up. I can't even buy the items, never mind trying to download them. To h*ll with it. My patience has run out.  I'm going to spend the money on a Saitek X52 and a new monitor. 

Doug

Nothing like first world problems eh?

The database at FSS is being hammered at the moment due to our updated installers as well as Rex installers. Downloads are running ok, so it's only the store database and customer logins being affected.

Adrian is working with their hosting company to try and alleviate the issues. So all I can say is be patient and relax.

Locking this now as further commentary is not really required.

Archived