CYBD Update Issue

Doug Sawatzky

Ya, I have ran the libs a few times now, I have uninstalled and reinstalled CYBD with FTX Central in NA mode and tried switching through the regions, and I have run Vector a few times, I have also ran the offline objectflow .dll update and nothing changes lol.....but if I reinstall the original version all is well lol....nice update hahaha :)

Ahhh....maybe I should try redownloading a new copy from my FSS account again??

FTXC uses the version text file located in the user documents folder to detect what's installed.

I'd suggest deleting the CYBD folder and run the new installer again.

To me it looks like some flattening issue. Make sure NA is selected. If your still have an issue, report the amount of files and total size of the CYBD scenery folder.

I deleted everything CYBD except for the two PFJ ADE files, did a CCleaner job and a restart. I then opened FTX Central and applied NA region, I then ran the new CYBD105 installer, and here is what I get:

CYBD7.png

Folder Contents:

CYBD4.png

Folder Size:

CYBD5.png

Hi Doug,

that doesn't look like a mesh issue but rather a failure of the airport flattens. Since our airports use the default entry in terrain.cfg for flatten polygons the most likely cause is an unwanted exclude at higher display priority (otherwise all airports globally would have similar issues). I'd suggest either temporarily unchecking all third-party entries above the Orbx/FTX block or, perhaps simpler, moving the block to the top of your scenery library menu via the FTX Central v2 insertion point tool. Doing so is the easiest cross-check whether the issue resides within the Orbx entries or elsewhere.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger

Ya, actually I think I have solved  my issue....I had all my Vector entries above all FTX entries, and when I disabled Vector CYBD and CZST are now good.....It wasn't the update that caused my issue, it was after I had switch between regions that triggered the issue, because I started noticing every where I flew there were problems....

I just moved my Vector entries below my FTX and just above my FSGlobal2010 mesh and did some flying around and all is good now...

Thanks

Doug

Archived