Little Cherokee Goes North

ryanbatc

Today I took Tim's amazing A2A Cherokee repaint from KORS to KBLI, then decided to venture farther into Canada and see what's out there.  Embarrassingly I had forgotten that PNW expands into Canada as well   ;D

Anyway I slowly made my way up to Pitt Meadows, CYPK - I lovely little GA airport on the shores of the Fraser River.  

Here's the pics!

Untitled-2_4.jpg

Untitled-3_7.jpg

Untitled-4_8.jpg

Untitled-5_5.jpg

Untitled-6_5.jpg

Untitled-9_6.jpg

Untitled-10_4.jpg

Untitled-11_4.jpg

Untitled-13_1.jpg

Ryan what camera add-on do you use for your shots, EZdok or Trackir? You always create some interesting angles. For instance the cockpit shot that sits upright, is that from an add-on or photoshop?

Great set, smashing VC shots, GTN 750 fits in real nice in the a2a cherokee...hanging my nose over one of these GTN750, but I would like it to do Europe ideally...

Looking fowards to getting in the A2A comanche 250 :)

The newest trainer (not compatible with F1's gauge - but you can use the databases from it) will give European Safe Taxi - kinda nice.  Otherwise you'll still have worldwide terrain.  I'm not sure what you get for approaches and procedures in Europe.  There should be worldwide navdata but I think you won't get charts for Europe.

Archived