Really... Tim,

With this awesome screenshots... if don't release soon this pack, this you do it with us is a "torture"!   ;)

Pleaseeee release even a beta version!. 

What do you think will be available? this month? (o please... in a few days!) ::)

P.D.:

So impressive... but I hope FPS friendly... right?

Thx

But it is a photo,

Or at least it was a photo, taken from an aircraft, then mulched about through many servers and harddrives, chopped up into many tiny bits and zipped up in little containers, until the day we found it, took it home, stared at it, fell in love with it, gave it a name, shaped it, colored it, poured water on it, blended it, dabbed it with lights and shadows, compiled it and then celebrated by sticking little 3d things all over it.

Yeah ;D

(...)

• Full coverage is provided by the Pago Pago product; FTXG is not required for terrain textures within the area?

(...)

Should read more carefully: American Samoa is photoreal, so independent of my ground textures; Samoa consists of landclass definitions, so will use my ground textures.

Hi Oliver,

Sorry missed your post, and yes in a nutshell

American Samoa (and all its islands) is all photoreal and has its own autogen ultra optimized eco-system, it is the 'main feature',

In Western Samoa we rebuilt it completely from the ground up like a regionpack, but using the standard landclass rules to utilize the FTXglobal basepack, its more a bonus we chucked in towards the end for extra fun

Archived