just to celebrate my contribute to OZx

I just saw today that downloads reached and surpassed 100.000 and i said..... Wow!!!! It's also difficult to imagine how many pc are enjoying our sceneries!!! For me it's a great honour for sure and i thank everyone for your appreciation! :)

I have to enlight also the great experience of the team there, because i learnt so many and important thing there, to improve my skill in developing sceneries and to face always more difficult challenges and to be then in ORBX, where the quality is the first thing for the customers, always pushing forward the level of its production.

Well said Mauriziou, if the Orbx developers were not around FSX would probably be something I would load up once in a blue moon. It is now an integral part of my weekly routine and it is all down to the immersion Orbx provides.THANk YOU to all the devs for sharing their projects at a price we can reasonably afford - 100 000+ purchases shows volume at a reasonable price is a business model that works. Thank you JV for your vision in bringing all these talented people together for the benefit of us the end simmer. Happy flying :)

Well said Mauriziou, if the Orbx developers were not around FSX would probably be something I would load up once in a blue moon. It is now an integral part of my weekly routine and it is all down to the immersion Orbx provides.THANk YOU to all the devs for sharing their projects at a price we can reasonably afford - 100 000+ purchases shows volume at a reasonable price is a business model that works. Thank you JV for your vision in bringing all these talented people together for the benefit of us the end simmer. Happy flying :)

Admirable sentiments indeed but it's OzX

Just to clear things up for people who don't know about Maurizio's pre-OrbX life:

Though not being an Ozzie Maurizio worked with the many talents of OzX, and OzX is not only about Australian freeware airports - they do have other projects as well. The following OzX freeware sceneries Maurizio had either created or a major hand in:

- Tuscany Complete

- Liguria Photoreal

- Grand Canyon

- Death Valley

Mille grazie, Maurizio

Archived