Buy All Button

Seeing as the sale is here I wish that the FTX Central had a 'Buy All' button that knows what you have and what you don't and takes you to the store to get the rest. Call me lazy but I think that would be really cool.

There was a time when I had them all but now I am out of touch because their is a lot of new ones and I don't really have a list of them all or what I have and don't have. The Flight Sim Store takes too long to navigate and figure that information out.

Quick and easy to go to FTX Central and look at the list of installed products... or if that doesn't suit, the FSX scenery library lists them all.

(Could be classed as a first world problem lol)

But what the issue is what I don't have....it takes a lot of time to list what I do and make a list from web pages of what I don't. Better to have more automation from the Customer POV, this is the computer age and many companies have excellent automation process in place that make things easier for the customer and more profitable for the company.

Steam makes it really easy so I see FTX Central having good further potential

I haven't a clue how many ORBX titles out there now but my guess is getting close to 100

I haven't a clue how many ORBX titles out there now but my guess is getting close to 100

We celebrated the 100th ORBX product a few weeks ago, so there should be 100+ now.

Kind regards, Michael

By the way, you would miss some not immediately appearant products like the GA planes using the FTX Central method, wouldn't you? In my opinion, a FSS based ORBX-specific table would indeed be of help.

Kind regards, Michael

I think it's kinda fun to shop the Flightsim Store.  I wish I could take advantage of the sale but I already have it all built up over two years of enjoyable shopping.  And that brings up another problem.  Anticipation.  Wanting something is almost as enjoyable as having it when you know you will eventually have it.  Although I am still anticipating new products already in the pipeline. 

Let's see.  I have a few bucks extra this month.  What shall I get next?  Do I want something in North America or in Oceania or in Europe?  Let me browse through the list and pick something out.  I enjoy doing that.  Almost like shopping for a new car.

Like John Dow said, this is a first world problem.  I want it all and I want it right now.  Another victim of the brave new techno-age is patience.

Noel

To be honest the 'Show More Products For (Region)' works great now that I have had a chance to go through it more. I am in the middle of migrating to FSX:SE for a few weeks now so I need to get all my ORBX airports installed to be able to have that work on what I am missing. 

Migration is like a Migraine ::)  

With on-line purchasing and delivery what wife doesn't know can't hurt you.

It's not like going to the fishing store and buying a new fly rod and asking the clerk to wrap it up so it looks like a loaf of bread so you can get in the front door.

Noel

Archived