No KMZ file for Australia SP4?

Enjoy your journeys around Oz Stew, there is a lot to enjoy. If you haven't already do so, be sure to check out the hundreds of freeware Airfields available from OZx (http://aussiex.org/forum/). Then when you get to like flying here, there are awesome ORBX payware Airports. Two I recommend are Canberra (YSCB) which also as a great Cityscape done for it. The other would have to be Cairns (YBCS) which is not only a beautiful Airport but leads to some fantastic scenery on the Atherland Tablelands in mountains behind as well as the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef. And of course it is the port of departure for a typical B737 flight to Port Moresby's Jacksons Int Airport (AYPY) in Papua New Guinea.

Enjoy your journeys around Oz Stew, there is a lot to enjoy. If you haven't already do so, be sure to check out the hundreds of freeware Airfields available from OZx (http://aussiex.org/forum/). Then when you get to like flying here, there are awesome ORBX payware Airports. Two I recommend are Canberra (YSCB) which also as a great Cityscape done for it. The other would have to be Cairns (YBCS) which is not only a beautiful Airport but leads to some fantastic scenery on the Atherland Tablelands in mountains behind as well as the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef. And of course it is the port of departure for a typical B737 flight to Port Moresby's Jacksons Int Airport (AYPY) in Papua New Guinea.

Thank you, Anton.  I will certainly get into flying in Oz-land.  For the time being, I'm still cruising around RTMM in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska, but Australia is certainly on the agenda.  I don't fly the big jets, just my trusty threesome:  A2A Cherokee, FSD's Pilatus Porter, and the Quest Kodiak from Lionheart Creations.

Stew

Hi!  Does anyone know to what extent the OZx sceneries are compatible with P3D 2.5?  I used to use them with FSX, but after a few hiccups I'm having to be a lot more careful about P3D sceneries.

• 3 years later...
41 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I have lost my Australia.kmz during a google-earth update - and now I find the links that @Tim Harris has posted above do not work any more. Is there another way to get the Australia.kmz files back?

Try this file which has them all Gerold : https://www.dropbox.com/s/fe95exo777qe51w/FTX Regions KMZ Files.zip?dl=0 

John

19 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Still working for me.

Try this one instead

FTX_AU_v1.0.kmz

19 hours ago, BradB said:

Interesting...: My Chrome can not access Nick´s file. But the dropbox works well.

Thank you both for your quick action!

Archived