Just reinstalled Australia SP4.. Oh my word...

Mac_Maddog88

It's strange flying around here with all the palm trees and having a whole continent to explore. I'm used to the extreme cold of PNW and surrounding regions, but it's a joy to be flying here again. Last time I flew here was on my laptop on 2.4 GHz and a GT 650. Now, being where I can just crank the detail up down here it's just extraordinary. I'm going to buy Broome right now, and maybe Alice Springs or Brisy or one of the other freaking awesome tropical airports later! 

Maybe I could get ConcordeX next and do a flight from Vancouver to AU... That would be fun, right? Anyway, great work on AU ORBX. For your first work, revisiting it like I am now is a great experience! I may use AU for GA operation, I enjoy the tube liners a lot more, but who knows? I only fly to ORBX payware airports now anyway. 

"I still have a dozen AU airports to buy. I have complete EU set. By the time the snow stops flying in NA I should have them and complete the Orbx collection.."

Don't forget oziex.. They add around 300 small strips to Aus..Teecee.

Just got $40 shoveling driveways. It's pretty damn cold here in America, or at least where I live! I'd pay to live out in Southern California right now.... or Australia!

I'll definitely get Cairns. How is Alice Springs? For Australia I'm mainly interested in jet flying... Anybody able to get a the Avro RJ out of AeroPelican?

Just got $40 shoveling driveways. It's pretty damn cold here in America, or at least where I live! I'd pay to live out in Southern California right now.... or Australia!

I'll definitely get Cairns. How is Alice Springs? For Australia I'm mainly interested in jet flying... Anybody able to get a the Avro RJ out of AeroPelican?

Hawaii is pretty nice right now...well, make that ALL year its pretty nice :)

Archived