The Mantis takes to the air.

VH-KDK

Well I did this post yesterday but got the dreaded error 522 message and lost it all :-[  :-  >:(

One of the aircraft I like the most is the 757, not a common sight in my part of this planet.

Indeed I did not see one in RL until 1993 and then only a quick glimpse of a China Southern one at Don Mueang.

Decided to buy the QW rendition of this wonderful airliner for P3D but something went horribly wrong installing it and I had to do a total reinstall a few weeks ago.

So this along with the Lear Jet prompted me to try FSX again for those planes and airports that don't like P3D.

Here goes for my long anticipated first flight in the 757, albeit a very short one.

QWC1.jpg

QWC2.jpg

QWC3.jpg

QWC4.jpg

QWC5.jpg

QWC6.jpg

QWC7.jpg

QWC8.jpg

Well this looks like a great aircraft to me., and just love the engine sound.

Only the QW livery at present as I just wanted go give this jet a spin.

She is really powerful, and if you don´t give her too much fuel you can even start her at Jackson Hole. I have done a checklist for using her (may not be totally perfect), if you want just PM me your e-mail address.

And please do not forget to continue your Tassie tour, maybe even with a smaller bird....

Hanging out in OZ :)

Haven't seen you fly big birds lately. I try to fly them but always end up flying my trusty BN-2 Islander. :)

Not too much on the P3D front that I have. Have the Aerosoft  A320/1 but need plenty of time to try and learn.

Impressive!

Grand set these Martyn.

cheers

Iain

She is really powerful, and if you don´t give her too much fuel you can even start her at Jackson Hole. I have done a checklist for using her (may not be totally perfect), if you want just PM me your e-mail address.

And please do not forget to continue your Tassie tour, maybe even with a smaller bird....

Thanks for the offer Gerold. Shall try and post some more of Tassie tonight.

Nice great shots!

I love the 757!!

One of the coolest looking tubes for sure, something very unique about it.

Really great shots!

Me too, just a great plane.

Martyn you finally got a break in the weather at Cairns , every time I try a RT flight out of there lately the monsoon rain is pounding . Fantastic shots of your 757 .

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad. I haven't got any RL weather on FSX yet so I can choose what weather I like. P3D and ASN is better as you don't know what to expect except it is the wet season in Cairns so chances are that there will be precipitation.

A big thanks to all of you for commenting. Glad you enjoyed the shots.

Archived