Thank You !

Penzoil3

8)

I just want to thank the entire Orbx team for their hard work in changing all our beloved FTX scenery over to Prepar3D V 2.  I really appreciate it.  It makes my day to be able to download and install another favorite airport.  A day, when I can get 2 or 3,  is just like Christmas.  I say another favorite, because OrbX airports, are like kids- they are all my favorite !  ( You can't have a favorite kid, you love them all )   It's just the same with FTX scenery I love it all.  I'm so glad to have the triple installers.  

The sale is great too by the way, picked up Redding , Monterey and  Bonner's Ferry. Merry Christmas to me!

Thanks guys!

Sue

I also want to thank the entire Orbx team for their hard work.

Im  very, very pleased by the generous way ORBX handled the P3D/FSX issue (no dobbel pay).

Some Firms isnt so altroistic and actually i have "banned" them or at least, will only buy P3Ds from them in the future.

For the heck of it i have 2 PCs, one for P3D and one for FSX (there is just to mutch freeware and brought planes.... i can choose.

I will also give a big to thanks for the 33% sale, my 2014 havnt been so good, so thanks a lot again ORBX.

Happy Christmas

Henrik

Sue +10

And Ripcord You are right, dont take it for granted.

And another +1!

So many excellent points above, and couldn't say it any better.

I will say that as I was without my 'puter system for awhile whilst I was making my long move, once I logged back on the FTX forums for the first time after so many months it was like coming home after a long journey. Everything is familiar, there are some new family members, numerous long time family members, and everyone acts as if you were just here yesterday. This is the best place on the internet for a flight simmer :) :)

Archived