Not everyone is having fun in Syangboche (VNSB)

Orbxtreme

Hi, on a round robin flight from Lukla to Syangboche (wrongly spelled Syngboche in FSX), I witnessed this aircraft that was left on the side of the runway due to a less than satisfactory landing. I took this picture as a souvenir.

gzvuE.jpg

François

Nice find! Though there is not much detail in Syangboche... but "the way is the goal!"

And now, Francois, find a bird that can lift you up to the base camp. There you´ll see the remainders of another unperfect flight (which is still there in RL also)...

Nice find! Though there is not much detail in Syangboche... but "the way is the goal!"

And now, Francois, find a bird that can lift you up to the base camp. There you´ll see the remainders of another unperfect flight (which is still there in RL also)...

The funny thing is that although there is not much detail in Syangboche, the guy who designed it for Orbx decided to complicate things a bit by adding a tree just in the middle of the threshold, to force you to arrive higher. You might decide to avoid it by arriving sideways, it works too. Thanks for the info about the base camp, are you saying that you went higher and saw some other remainders planted by Orbx?

The funny thing is that although there is not much detail in Syangboche, the guy who designed it for Orbx decided to complicate things a bit by adding a tree just in the middle of the threshold, to force you to arrive higher. You might decide to avoid it by arriving sideways, it works too. Thanks for the info about the base camp, are you saying that you went higher and saw some other remainders planted by Orbx?

Oh, sorry, my mistake: The added detail in the basecamp is probably due to Aerosoft Lukla. I cannot promise you see the remainders in pure FTXG. But you may try the flight anyway, it is a challenge to find a copter that can go up there...  8)

Archived