What A Beauty!

Just thought I would share a few shots of the Alabeo Diamond DA-40 I just purchased tonight. She's so gorgeous inside and out and she feels very similar to the flight dynamics of the Aerosoft Katana 4X. PAVD, Valdez, is my default dtart-up flight, so I just started snapping screen-shots. I highly suggest adding it you virtual hangar. The full open view bubble cockpit makes low and slow sight seeing fantastic. I experienced absolutely no frame-rate hit from this latest offering from Alabeo. :)

FBWo7.jpg

IXftC.jpg

F4MZQ.jpg

FcidX.jpg

iu0B.jpg

e3hBa.jpg

lKSxE.jpg

JOjM7.jpg

L8YSw.jpg

3TmGM.jpg

C2xDh.jpg

GyFm.jpg

Z8VGs.jpg

YkCu2.jpg

v8qew.jpg

gqoSL.jpg

My only one complaint about this plane is the fact that I can't replace two of the RXP 430 GPS units with a single large screen RXP 530 GPS the way you can with Real Air products like the Duke. But it's still a great aircraft.

Thanks for the great set, loved the lighting and can feel the cold.

Wow! Thanks for posting these and I will buy this on payday tomorrow :) Great shots.

Couldn't agree more Eric, I'm off now to buy this. I've tried 4 makers already, I love the plane but its never been done well to my liking, but I have not been unhappy with any Alabeo plane yet so I recon they will have nailed this.

Archived