you wanna see the... Bush ?

amentiba

Hi,

Thank you for your compliments that warm my heart and make me want to continue.

This aircraft which is already very popular in France by some simmers who tests it, is also expected in other communities.

A paintkit is planned will undoubtedly make further delivered VH or ZK released of this wonderfull aircraft.

To download the v1.0 version (which only contains tricycle version) is not necessary to create an account on the French-VFR site. The account / password that are required are writed in red in the comments just before the icon used for download it

Do not try to go through Google to translate the download page because account / password will also be translated in English ... For English people, I write English version of my site which is accessible via the english flag on the top left of the banner.

Thank you again for your warm welcome !
Didier aka "Lagaffe" .

Hi,

Thank you for your compliments that warm my heart and make me want to continue.

This aircraft which is already very popular in France by some simmers who tests it, is also expected in other communities.

A paintkit is planned will undoubtedly make further delivered VH or ZK released of this wonderfull aircraft.

To download the v1.0 version (which only contains tricycle version) is not necessary to create an account on the French-VFR site. The account / password that are required are writed in red in the comments just before the icon used for download it

Do not try to go through Google to translate the download page because account / password will also be translated in English ... For English people, I write English version of my site which is accessible via the english flag on the top left of the banner.

Thank you again for your warm welcome !

Didier aka "Lagaffe" .

Nice to see you there Didier ;)

Archived